For all my fellow year round cruisers...

Winter is approaching....well not really....but it'll be here sooner than you think....and I live in Chitown...oh it tends to snow here!! Newayz, Im looking into buying some winter tires for this winter season...I usually put my stock tires back on for the winter and throw some sandbags in the trunk...

Built a custom box in the trunk this past summer..some of us like to feel the bass with our music...mach 460 system...what a POS!!...newayz, no more room for the sandbags now.

I was looking into the Dunlop Winter Sport M3 model. According to Tire Rack--the cheapest place I could find them...I HAVE to install all 4 tires for optimal performance and handling etc etc...to avoid damage to suspension....??

Marketing scam or is this true? I was gonna just buy 2 for the rear...what the hell do I need them in the front for?!! all 4 we're looking at 600+ not including the mount and balance afterwards...

funk that!!

let me know guys. thanks as always.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Definately dont HAVE to buy four new tires... That statement is only true if you have an all wheel drive. You wont hurt anything if you just run them in the rear, but like mentioned above turning/stopping could be a problem. It snows here where I live too, some times quite a bit in fact. Being that this is my third Mustang I learned a long time ago to just park it with ANY chance of snow and borrow another rig. Good Luck!