For all the '01-'04 GT Owners in chicagoland area--help needed

Just purchased 4.10s and I have the friction modifier...and I have the speedo recalib. from dallas mustang. Now the question is where in the hell do I get all of it installed?! I have called three shops already and it ranges from "we dont install anything that we dont personally order" --Ummm yah....ok your stupid-- to $600 for the entire job, to we are not open on saturdays...only have one car buddy and I work fulltime hate to tell ya!! :bang:

So, for the select few of you who have the same car as me....where did you go? How much did they charge and please please I hope its a reputable shop.....Im looking for quality work here....if I wanted it done half assed I could take it anywhere....You know what I mean. :D

Please help!! I want them installed...they do me no good in the box in my bedroom!

• Sponsors (?)

WhitePony04 said:
Just purchased 4.10s and I have the friction modifier...and I have the speedo recalib. from dallas mustang. Now the question is where in the hell do I get all of it installed?! I have called three shops already and it ranges from "we dont install anything that we dont personally order" --Ummm yah....ok your stupid-- to $600 for the entire job, to we are not open on saturdays...only have one car buddy and I work fulltime hate to tell ya!! :bang:

So, for the select few of you who have the same car as me....where did you go? How much did they charge and please please I hope its a reputable shop.....Im looking for quality work here....if I wanted it done half assed I could take it anywhere....You know what I mean. :D

Please help!! I want them installed...they do me no good in the box in my bedroom!

WTF :rlaugh: when were you gonna tell me you got them?