For all you SLP haters out their here's a sound clip

gtstang2k2

Nov 17, 2002
Chicago IL
I have had it on my car since the kit first cam out, Now let me say I have had flowmasters (OK), magnaflow magnapacks (sucked didn't like them), dynomax racing bullitts ( alright) and now the SLP kit.

The SLP kit is far more superior in quality and sounds hten any of the others, it will give your stock GT a sounds as if it has cams. The install is the easiest of all cat back system and again I will say the quality is second to none. Here's is a video clip of my car and a link to the mods that are on the car. I will ask that you right click and save as because it is a big video.

Pics and Mods

Yes this is my exhaust you are hearing in the burnout, right click and copy and paste to view
Burnout of my car

• Sponsors (?)

JonJon said:
how come it sounded so funky at idle?
sounds real nice rev'd though

I think it sounds fine not funky at all, and to say it sounds like a tractor is funny :lol: . Everyone wants that classic mustang sound of the flowmaster, you know that 1980's sound, because no one else has been running any other exhaust until the past year or so and know you are getting away from that sound. I wanted my car to be different than every other mustang out their.

Actually, this video is possibly making me reconsider Xpipe / SLP kit on my car.

It sounds good in revs, but is that a stock engine sound at idle? How different will it sound on a stock engine?