for heads/intake/cam..what supporting stuff do i need?

• Sponsors (?)

30lb injectors, matching maf (i like the pro m 80mm) arp bolts, gaskets, 70mm TB, I'm using felpro 9333pt-1 head gaskets. Felpro 1250 lower intake gasket. Go with some longtube headers. You'll be running back n forth to the parts store for misc hoses, clamps, oil, spk plugs n stuff like that.

You'll need at least 24lb injectors, a fuel pressure regulator, and a 65mm TB. Also pick up some ARP head bolts. You'll need some type of thread sealer for the lower head bolts, and some RTV for the lower intake gasket. You'll also need a balancer puller for the crank pulley, and I think the PS pulley has to come off because theres a bolt behind it.

Someone gave me a link to a website that had all the gaskets you needed with part numbers but the website seems to be down :( Sorry, cant help you there. But you will need some Fel Pro headgaskets, lower intake gasket (1250?), header gaskets, timing chain cover gasket, and for the TB gasket.... I bought a sheet of gasket material and made my own for the TB and elbow.

well you will also need rockers and probably some hardened push rods... I would also suggest a new timing chain...

AFR's 1300
intake 350-400 ish
cam 100-315
rockers 160
head, intake, and timing cover gaskets 50-60 (if you cant get them for that you might as well get the whole FMS/felbro gasket kit for like 85 it has everything.
Valve covers 40-150 depending on how creative you get.
timing chain 60 (optional)
MAF 200
injectors 190
add in at least 100 for misc expences
arp head studs or bolts 40-75
Optional TB 185

So something between 2500-3200 give or take... with no labor cost

Hey, i was just throwing in an E303, porting and polishing the heads and intake. I already have the Hpipe and bbk intake and bbk FPR. do i need bigger injectors for the cam/h/i since i'm only porting and polishing?
Also, if i get bigger injectors, should i get a MAF then too? Isn't that what tells the computer what size they are, in a way?

spend the extra money and get the Comp Cam Pro Mag RR and they will fit under stock valve covers with stock gaskets... I'm getting ready to go that route for myself.. but i have verified this with about 10 people...

thats my 2 cents.

Either do what Sors said or buy some fox valve covers. I picked up my set for $20. I had to do a little grinding on the inside and take out the baffle, but they work perfectly now and they look better than the 94/95 VC's IMO.