For raph130 to prove anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Ok raph Im done ruining someone elses thread for you to tell lies about people stealing, so Ill post it here...

Show me ONE stock 5.0 with JUST gears running 12.xx... I bet you have issues finding one faster than 13.8 with just gears!

But prove it...

• Sponsors (?)

25thmustang said:
I dont mind calling im out, but I feel bad for ruining someone else thread.. which is starting to happen...

I plan to stay on the site after raph is gone and dont want enemies because of it!

Yea there was only 1 page or so of the actual video, then the rest was Raph flaming and getting flamed. :rlaugh:

I define stock as what he said, gears...

Thats all Im allowing. Believe me I know plenty of stock motored cars running 12s. I have seen then, driven them, and could have had one myself, thats not the queations...

He has made claims of 450 lb ft of torque yet has bolt ons, claimed 400 hp with Just headers and heads, and claimed 10s are easy with just SC and gears and 12s with just gears...

Id like to see any of this proven!

you guys are total idiots if you believe it takes more than gears to get a stang to run 12s. 87-93 stangs were supposed to run 12s from the factory. they dont and 2.73 gears was put in to not allow the car to be this fast or it would cost alot more money, and having 4.10 gears gives a stang so much torque your average driver would kill himself trying to handle the power..if ls1s had 2.73 gears they would be running 14's.

LOL...

Actually the stock gears ranged...

2.73s were standard, 3.08s were optsional on sticks and autos, and 3.27s were optional on autos...

They put those gears in because 4.10s are not practical not because they would kill the driver!

25thmustang said:
I define stock as what he said, gears...

Thats all Im allowing. Believe me I know plenty of stock motored cars running 12s. I have seen then, driven them, and could have had one myself, thats not the queations...

He has made claims of 450 lb ft of torque yet has bolt ons, claimed 400 hp with Just headers and heads, and claimed 10s are easy with just SC and gears and 12s with just gears...

Id like to see any of this proven!

http://carcraft.com/techarticles/116_0307_ford/

raph130 said:
you guys are total idiots if you believe it takes more than gears to get a stang to run 12s. 87-93 stangs were supposed to run 12s from the factory. they dont and 2.73 gears was put in to not allow the car to be this fast or it would cost alot more money, and having 4.10 gears gives a stang so much torque your average driver would kill himself trying to handle the power..if ls1s had 2.73 gears they would be running 14's.

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: I guess NONE of us here are average drivers, since we have everything from 3.55's to 4.30's!! Explain how LS1's would run 14's with 2.73's, gears are usually good for .5 seconds at BEST, and since they run low 13's stock, hmmm.............

CManT1914 said:
:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: I guess NONE of us here are average drivers, since we have everything from 3.55's to 4.30's!! Explain how LS1's would run 14's with 2.73's, gears are usually good for .5 seconds at BEST, and since they run low 13's stock, hmmm.............

LS1 auto's are optioned with 2.73's and they run in the low 13's still some in the high 12's. So that point is irrelevant. Try again raph.

amazing that it mentions a stock 302 that was refreshed with a carb made 278hp. wanan know why? because all the emissions crap is gone. its a stock block making that power. **** U theres your proof, suck it.

That link doesnt show a stock 5.0 out of our cars...

That has an aftermarket intake and carb, and you better believe that flows better than a stock HO intake, stock TB, stock MAF, stock inj...

Again you proved nothing with that, excpet a carbed 302 with AFRs can make 400 hp.

6/21/04 - 5.0 Magazine and Tim Stockwell hit 510.9 lb/ft Torque with stock block, head, cam intake 5.0 with the help of the Boost Cooler®!
This car is amazing! This has got to be the fastest Vortech Stock 5.0 in the land! Especially significant is that a 70 lb/ft of torque increase was attained with the Boost Cooler® over what was attained with 94 octane Sonoco high test! This along with the fact that the car was tuned prior to extract every last bit of power makes these gains impressive. Tim is absolutely meticulous in his work and it shows by the incredible horse power he gets from his low modification cars. I'm convinced the trick is in the fine details. Some may remember Tim from a few years back when he raced one of the fastest low mod Buick Grand Nationals in the country. Tim is one of the best tuners I have ever met and his work is absolutely the cleanest, professional work I have ever seen. See Tim's web site at www.5litermustang.com for full details on this amazing car.

Status
Not open for further replies.