For raph130 to prove anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

can take any stock 5.0 and tune it to put out 260rwhp. all it needs to get rid of is the factory crimped headers and cats and quiet mufflers and fine tuning the air/fuel ratio. and a few basically free mods like a short belt, and a/c delete.

A quote from you... prove that!

And we all know about that car, it has more than headers and an SC!!!

raph130 said:
87-93 stangs were supposed to run 12s from the factory. they dont and 2.73 gears was put in to not allow the car to be this fast

:rlaugh: Damn .. I got ripped off!! My "Stock" stang w/ just an O/R H-pipe, K&N, and 3:55 gears ran in the high 13s low 14s. Although, I'm sure if I did 4:11s then I'd have 12's stock. :shrug: Oh well, I just couldn't handle that much power anyway.

If you werent so vague on everything maybe someone would believe you, but you are... you havent proved anything other than the fact you claim it can do it with certain mods, and in the REAL world it needs a LOT more than what you claim!

25thmustang said:
Suck what, you claimed rwhp numbers when you said 280 hp...

That 278 hp was carbed (not stock) and at the flywheel. Translates to maybe 230 rwhp, and proves nothing... You need to learn about rwhp and fly wheel power!

230rwhp!! what are you figuring out 20% drivetrain loss???? NONONO the loss is less than 10%. ask any professional that builds engines for years. and fuel injectionm is better and more effecicent than any carb setup. technology rules not manual junk.

raph130 said:
230rwhp!! what are you figuring out 20% drivetrain loss???? NONONO the loss is less than 10%. ask any professional that builds engines for years.

Hahah I know more Mustang owners in your area of MA, then you have probably ever met. You dont need to lie, 10% Id love to hear any engine bulder tell me that! I have seen engines dynoed, then installed and dynoed, 10% would be a miracle!

My buddie's stock red 93 cobra had headers, x-pipe, flowmasters, 4.10 gears, and drag radials and went 13.02 @ 103mph in Bowling Green NMRA finals in '01. Aside from the fact he's the best damn driver you'll ever hope to meet, there's no way a STOCK car with just gears can go 12's. A stripped out 88 coupe with 4.10s and a 5 speed ran 13.84 in the 1/4 with street tires. NMRA factory stock cars run low 12's to high 11's and are NO WHERE NEAR close to stock.

yes and if you had mentioned stock engine before this might hold water, but you didnt...

You claimed with just headers and an SC. This car has a LOT more than just headers and an SC...

Again all you proove is how vague you are. You cant claim a set of mods and then later change it to a stock motor!

25thmustang said:
Hahah I know more Mustang owners in your area of MA, then you have probably ever met. You dont need to lie, 10% Id love to hear any engine bulder tell me that! I have seen engines dynoed, then installed and dynoed, 10% would be a miracle!

its not a miracle, its called ford ingenuity and efficiency, something chevy does not have. thats why they quit the battle against ford, with their camaros. they gave up!

The last couple of cars in his avatar arent his, but he claims he can put what he wants in there!!!

As far as Ford inginuity... I own one, our famuly has 3 Mustangs, we have owned 6 in the past 5 years, and I have driven and raced TONS... you dont have to try and show me any Ford inginuity! I know what cars can and cant do...

tunedin302 said:
Ralph - that isn't your car in the avatar is it? I believe that car has the 18" saleens on it and was posted in an earlier thread awhile back.

no its not my car. its a nice notch and i like it, and i can put whatever i want in my avatar including your naked gf if she's hot , that is if i could acquire one.

Status
Not open for further replies.