For raph130 to prove anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

raph130 said:
no its not my car. its a nice notch and i like it, and i can put whatever i want in my avatar including your naked gf if she's hot , that is if i could acquire one.
:rlaugh: why not just post your boyfriend ... oops .. I suppose his fat ass probably doesn't fit in the avatar though. You're a jackass and I wasn't coming down on you for it. I really like that car.

25thmustang said:
Hahah I know more Mustang owners in your area of MA, then you have probably ever met. You dont need to lie, 10% Id love to hear any engine bulder tell me that! I have seen engines dynoed, then installed and dynoed, 10% would be a miracle!

i really doubt that, in the summer i meet alot of stang owners and chat with them.

25thmustang said:
ahve run 10's with nothing but a supercharger

quote from you, page 3 of the SS thread...

that says nothing about a stock motor yet claims just a SC!

you need to go back to school. syaing run 10s with nothing but a supercharger means the motor is untouched. thats common sense, which you dont have.

tunedin302 said:
:rlaugh: why not just post your boyfriend ... oops .. I suppose his fat ass proabably doesn't fit in the avatar though. You're a jackass and I wasn't coming down on you for it. I really like that car.
sorry im hetro. and i only know 2 guys that are what u would consider fat. josh and jeff. everyone else i know is under 200lbs.

raph130 said:
you need to go back to school. syaing run 10s with nothing but a supercharger means the motor is untouched. thats common sense, which you dont have.

raph you do realize brian is one of the most respected members of the MHRA? He is a better driver and mustang builder than you could ever hope to be. Listen to the man he has alot of knowledge. He could teach you a thing or two.

I race in a heads up group and attened events such as Fords @ Etown, Tasca Day, and run the MHRA and FFW series... I race with guys out of MPE racing, Dez's place and such...

You know more young kids at the dunkin donuts, I know more racers!!!

And common sense... no I quoted you, thats what you said, and its not our fault we cant decipher your BS.

onefast945.0 said:
oh by the way,RALPH IS THAT YOUR COUPE IN YOUR AVATAR?
Be careful ... he's very sensitive about that. He'll tell you he can even post your girlfriend in his avatar if he wants. Apparently, he likes to post things in his avatar that he will never have. Ralph will also tell that he IS NOT gay ... but his boyfriends Josh and Jeff are. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.