SOLD

Description: 1966 Mustang Coupe
Color: (should be) Tahoe Turquoise​
Interior: (should be ) Aqua on Aqua​
Condition: Project Car / Complete with engine and transmission​
FOR SALE: $2000​
Up for sale is a complete 1966 Mustang Coupe Project Car.​
I do not have a title.....bill of sale only.​
I got this with the intentions of restoring it becuase my first car was a 1966 Coupe. However, I've got too many projects going on and could use the money to finish up some other things.​
I'm not really sure what this is worth so let me know if I'm way out of line with my price.​
The car is a "project" so it will need a good bit of work. There is rust in the usual places. It will need new floor pans and carpet and several rust spots fixed on the body. It could use a new hood too............and of course...paint.​

I just recently acquired this car and dont know much about it. The older gentleman I got it from said it would run but he didnt have keys for it (installing new ignition cylinder this weekend). He said he started it by jumping the solenoid. I tried jumping the solenoid and it did turn over and acted like it wanted to run but wouldnt stay running. I took the fuel line loose and the gas looked and smelled very bad.

It has an automatic transmission but I cant verify it's condition. Again, I was told by the previous owner that it worked but it had a leak.......I have no way to verify this since I've never started the car.

Overall the body looks pretty straight.
The car is rough and I tried to describe it the best I can. Please feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them.​

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.