SOLD For Sale: 2003 Svt Cobra Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

gozer61

Oct 7, 2003
Up for sale is my 2003 SVT Cobra Convertible. I would love to keep it, but my transportation
needs have changed and it's time to find it a new home. The car is located in Austin, TX.

I purchased the vehicle used eight years ago with 16K miles on it. Originally all stock, I made
a few minor modifications and have been loving every minute of driving it for the 14K miles I've added.
The current odometer reading is 30655 miles, which, as you know, is very low mileage, and
as you can guess, it drives and runs great. It's very clean. I've always kept it covered when not
in use, and changed the oil religiously every 3000 miles with Mobil 1. I had the 15K and 25K
scheduled maintenance done on the vehicle by the local Ford dealership. The Bridgestone Potenza
tires are 5 years old and have about 6K miles on them. The engine is squeaky clean, and the AC is ice cold.
This car has never been raced or abused, and has received top-notch maintenance. The front bumper facia
was replaced in 2007 after someone backed into it though.

It's still mostly stock except for the following mods I did just after purchasing the
vehicle:

Steel braid brake lines
Steeda short-throw shifter
JLT True Cold Air intake
Magnaflow X-Pipe and Cat-back

In 2008, I also had Motion Dynamics in Pflugerville, TX make the following changes:

2.8 blower pulley swap out
Added a serpentine belt tensioner
Diablosport Mafia added
Port and polish the supercharger
Custom engine tune
Maximum Motorsports full-length subframe connectors welded to the frame

The car dynoed originally at 396 RWHP and 368 Torque. Now, it's up to 460 RWHP and 482 Torque.
It's very quick, responsive, and pure fun to drive.

I have three fobs and key sets, the boot cover (used it all of twice), and a mesh wind screen, as well as
some of the original engine parts (supercharger pulley and cover, front mustang pony, stock air intake),
a spare fog light, and undoubtedly some other misc. odds and ends. The SCT tuner I received with the
custom tune contains the custom tune settings as well as the original, should you want to go back to that.

You can be out driving this head-turner and having all the fun and excitement these cars bring when you
purchase it from me for $19000. Cash, cashier's check from a reputable bank, or your own financing through an
institution of your choice are acceptable payment. I have the TX title and a CarFax report.
I'll certainly consider all reasonable offers, so drop me a line and start having more fun driving tomorrow.

Attachments

• Driver Front Down.jpg
    Driver Front Down.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Driver Seats Down.jpg
    Driver Seats Down.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Back Down.jpg
    Back Down.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Passenger Down.jpg
    Passenger Down.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Passenger Down Console.jpg
    Passenger Down Console.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Driver Front Up.jpg
    Driver Front Up.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 174
  • Driver Side Up.jpg
    Driver Side Up.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Driver Back Up.jpg
    Driver Back Up.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 177
  • Back Up.jpg
    Back Up.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Passenger Back Up.jpg
    Passenger Back Up.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Sponsors (?)

Here are more pix.

Attachments

• Passenger Side Up.jpg
    Passenger Side Up.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Passengger Front Up.jpg
    Passengger Front Up.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Front Up.jpg
    Front Up.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Front Lower Up.jpg
    Front Lower Up.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Engine Left.jpg
    Engine Left.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Engine Center.jpg
    Engine Center.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Engine Right.jpg
    Engine Right.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Cluster.jpg
    Cluster.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 182
  • Odometer.jpg
    Odometer.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 190
After getting some better feedback on pricing these cars, I've lowered my asking price. This is a unique vehicle, and I want to price it fairly for everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.