Expired For Sale: 2007 Premium Coupe 2dr/74,500 Miles/v6 Automatic Trans/indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattJ

Dec 17, 2012
I have for sale a 2007 Ford Mustang Premium Coupe 2 door with black leather seats. It has just under 75,000 miles and has been an awesome car for me! Automatic transmission with a 4.0L V6 engine. Some of the options in the car are the Ford MyColor dash lights and the shaker premium sound system. Car has a lot of new stuff that I've recently put on it listed below.

Title is clear and the car will come with an Indiana Bill of Sale, along with the clear title. Car had hail damage and was repaired by a dealer in Texas. It had been deemed a total loss by the insurance due to the hail damage, but as I said the dealer fixed all of the hail damage before I purchased the vehicle off of him. Title is clear and car is in very good condition. I've driven it from Houston, Texas to Indianapolis, IN. Also from Indy to Madison, Wisconsin and back. I would drive it absolutely anywhere. *I have all of the receipts for work done on the vehicle since I've owned it.* Vehicle has had regular maintenance while I've owned it, and I've taken great care of it. Oil is changed every 3-4,000 miles.

The good:
1) Brand new front tires with just over 1,000 miles
2) A new thermostat and thermostat housing unit
3) Brand new tie rods on the front of the car
4) Like new headlights bulbs that I purchased less than 6 months ago
5) Alignment when I got the new tires and tie rods.
6) Low miles @ under 75,000
7) Driven over 1000 miles straight multiple times and it was great on the road.

The bad:
Front right(passenger side) headlight cover is cracked and needs replaced
Back left red light cover on the driver side needs replaced.

Both of the "bad" items are just covers that are very inexpensive to replace for this car. I think I saw the side marker cover for right around $30 new.

I am selling this Mustang to purchase an SUV, as I am going to be needing a bigger car soon. It's been a great car for me. Clean Indiana title and a Bill of Sale will come with the car. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I hate to see it go because it's been such a great car for me, but I'm getting married and can't keep it around unfortunately.

I've listed in on ebay as well. I'd like to get $10,500 for it, but willing to listen to offers. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about it. I'll be as honest as I can be and answer any and all questions sincerely. Vehicle is located in Bloomington, IN with me at college.

These are a few pictures I've taken to show you the marker that is broken and the tires.
VdUpxX9.jpg

utxv6Bo.jpg

These pictures are from the dealer I bought it off of last year. Car is still in great condition.
IMG_1526.jpg IMG_1530.jpg IMG_1536.jpg IMG_1537.jpg IMG_1541.jpg IMG_1542.jpg IMG_1543.jpg IMG_1550.jpg IMG_1551.jpg IMG_1553.jpg IMG_1565.jpg IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1567.jpg IMG_1570.jpg IMG_1572.jpg IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1581.jpg IMG_1582.jpg IMG_1583.jpg IMG_1584.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.