FOR SALE: 2012 GT PREMIUM 19" BREMBO WHEEL

TiAlN_1000_SFM

Jan 10, 2012
I have one 2012 19" Dark stainless painted aluminum wheel for sale. This wheel is available with Brembo brake package for GT and GT Premium models. The wheel has less than 1,000 miles driven on it and is in excellent shape! There is one very minor scuff mark on the wheel. The scuff mark is on the perimeter of the front face, where the tire meets the wheel.

Price is $650 + Shipping
Located Near Akron, Ohio
E-mail address: [email protected]

wheel front 2.JPG
scuff marks.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

I don't pay sticker. If a dealer asked me so much more for an item than it was worth, I would walk away and not even try to negotiate.
You turn people off this way. It's better, in my opinion, to ask a reasonable price up front and eliminate all the BS.

Just because it says 650 does not mean you can't buy it for less. Do you pay window sticker price?

If the dealer was asking for 45k for a 2011 GT would you expect him to take 30k? nope never in a million years would you expect such a price change, if you are on here posting 650 plus shipping people dont expect you to take 150 where it should be.... Not to mention your post says "Price IS 650 + Shipping" not 650 obo... Dont take offense man we are just saying asking 650 for a scratched wheel without rubber is waaay over priced considering you can buy 4 with rubber in perfect condition for 900 SHIPPED on other forums, and ive seen em as low as 750 for a set of 4 with rubber. Sorry if i offended you

Reactions: 1 user
Crap, there goes my hopes of getting $1500 for the new set to replace 'em with something else :(

Yeah man sorry, i mean maybe you will get lucky and maybe this fella on this thread will too but you can get RTRs for less than 1500 i just dont see anyone paying that unless they are just new to the scene