For the love of god...why!

• Sponsors (?)

Cause he has more dollars than sense :shrug:

That car was built for the show circuit for Mr.Bodykit.com to show off that particular body kit. Look in almost any Mustang mag and the two page ad for MrBodykit you will see that car in the lower left hand corner of the right page. I think its gawd awful but what do I know, people hate my stripes :shrug:
Nobody hates Strype though :D

That poor, poor car. :( What did it ever do it its owner to deserve such mistreatment? :nonono: Doesn't that guy know that's what old cadillacs are for? There area few good things like the racing seats up front, hood, and supercharger, but what a mess. That Mustang should be in the straight to DVD version of the fast and the furious part 4. :rlaugh:

Cause he has more dollars than sense :shrug:

That car was built for the show circuit for Mr.Bodykit.com to show off that particular body kit. Look in almost any Mustang mag and the two page ad for MrBodykit you will see that car in the lower left hand corner of the right page. I think its gawd awful but what do I know, people hate my stripes :shrug:
Nobody hates Strype though :D

I think I've seen that car in magazine advertisements for Mr. Bodykit or something like that :shrug:

:rolleyes: