For those who say all of GA is redneck trash....

Well, have you ever been there (NJ)? I have. I have been all over the States. I will honestly say that NJ is my least favorite state in the U.S.

Just my opinion. No offense to anyone.

BTW, why can't they just let me pump my own fuel?

EDIT: LMAO @ number 54. That's where I belong.

And I can't believe Apex & Holley Springs made the list. I can think of hundreds of places in NC nicer than that.

• Sponsors (?)

It's funny I live in CT, have been to every state north of NJ, and a few south of it (most actually) yet I LOVE NJ and will most likely move there one day.

I can say that it depends where you spend your time there. I spent a LOT of time in central NJ, and down by the shore. I also spent a good deal of time in North Jersey, and can say I never was in an area I wouldn't move to in a heartbeat. The people and attitude is different then other places, but where is this not true?

One of the nice aspects about NJ is that there was ALWAYS something to do. Late night, early morning, middle of the day I was never just sitting around bored.

This just my opinion of NJ from a CT resident!

EDITL BTW NJ made that list more than any other state just by browsing real fast! For those of us who have spent time in those areas, there is good reason too!

Yeah but that isn't always a good thing... I will not let the gas attendent pump gas in the car now without me there with him making sure every drop gets IN the car, not ON the car. That and a lot of NJ residents don;t know how to pump gas when they are faced with the situation of doing so. Other than that I can't see anything wrong with paying less to watch someone pump your gas! :D

It's funny I live in CT, have been to every state north of NJ, and a few south of it (most actually) yet I LOVE NJ and will most likely move there one day.

I can say that it depends where you spend your time there. I spent a LOT of time in central NJ, and down by the shore. I also spent a good deal of time in North Jersey, and can say I never was in an area I wouldn't move to in a heartbeat. The people and attitude is different then other places, but where is this not true?

One of the nice aspects about NJ is that there was ALWAYS something to do. Late night, early morning, middle of the day I was never just sitting around bored.

This just my opinion of NJ from a CT resident!

EDITL BTW NJ made that list more than any other state just by browsing real fast! For those of us who have spent time in those areas, there is good reason too!

US FTW!!!!

Last time I was in GA was at a Nopi event (i know i know but the chics were :drool:)

So we were trying to turn around in one of those little spots in the road inbetween medians called a "turn about" I believe when the GA Trooper sitting there opens his door and stands out of his car and yells "Hey! Do I look like I'm sitting here for my health?" and of course I say "obviously not!" refering to his beer gut. That's when my wife started in and said "What do you people in GA use these turning lanes for?" and she then called him a "Fat mother ******" :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

He just rolled his eyes and I took off back into 6 hours of traffic... yes you read it correct... took us 4-6 f'n hours to turn around & go back to the hotel because of him and the rest of the Georgia Trooper fleet.

I've hated that state ever since but I <3 greybeast :p

Oh I hate the whole letting people pump my gas thing here in NJ...On my new paint job all I have is scratch marks by my gas tank.

I think when you come to NJ it is mainly on where you stay in the state...Trust me the cities suck around here.

The more down south you go in NJ the more the land opens up and it is a lot less crowded.

Also 25th, The Seaside area is now great for doing stuff but at the same time it has gotten very grimy in the past few years. If you ever stay in that area again and go to the beach, go to Island Beach State Park instead of going to seaside. One good thing is that you don"t have life guards bitching at you for throwing the football or frisbee around and you don't find random crap on the beaches.