Expired For Trade: 1987 Mustang Gt W/ T-tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan1984

Oct 2, 2004
1987 Ford Mustang GT. It has the 5.0 302, 5 speed with 86,000 original miles. Has T-tops! Runs / drives good. Paint shines nice. Grey tweed interior is in excellent condition for age, no rips in the seats. With the exception of A/C and smog delete, flowmaster exhaust, headers, aftermarket radio and hood, all stock; unmolested. Not perfect, but well taken care if. No hacked up wiring! Doesn't leak anything, clean underneath. Engine compartment is very clean as well.

I'm just throwing it up here to see what's available. I'm really looking to trade, not so much looking for cash unless it's a cash + trade deal.

I would like a nice SN95 (5 speed) Mustang, maybe a Jeep Wrangler YJ, 5 speed a must. Non perfect condition / some rust is ok, but expect to throw in a little cash. I also would like a Pontiac Fiero GT, Camaro and Trans Am 's (no firebird or formula), a nice 4th gen with an ls1, a 3rd gen with or without some cash, a corvette etc. or something else interesting. Let me know what you have. I'm open to offers but in no way at all desperate. I have other vehicles, the Mustang is in the garage for the winter, but still registered.

I'm located in Massachusetts and am throwing $6500 out there because I'm supposed to list a price.

Attachments

• 2013-08-10 19.58.53.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 498
  • 2013-08-10 19.59.43.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 389
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey I was wondering if you still had the '87 still for sale. I am interested and was needing to get all my ducks in a row before figuring out how to get a car shipped to oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.