Ford Centennial Edition GT

• Sponsors (?)

Great Ride! I love Mine

Here is a picture of mine.
stangPics.jpg

Not that Rare down here!

You know when I got it 6 months ago I though it was rare, but now I have seen three of them down here in Florida. Thats only in Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale. It makes you wonder how rare they are? But hey anyways thanks.

I often wondered the same thing "How rare are they? " I know the production numbers, but I know of 5 that were sold in the Albany area. All verts. 1 at Metro Ford in Schenectady, 1 at Orange Ford in Albany (mine :D ), 1 at Crossroads Ford in Ravena NY, 1 at Rhinebeck Ford in Rhinebeck NY and 1 at a Ford Dealer in Hudson NY. Not to mention the one that the guy a couple of streets over from me drives and I don't remember where he got it, but it was not one of these 5. The point I am trying to make is in a 60 mile radius in NY, 5 or 6 verts were sold. As far as I know, mine was the first one purchased in the area, June 6th last year. I grabbed it thinking I would not see another one locally. The others were sold after mine.

Enough about that.

Are you guys planning on moding your cars? I am...

Some items include:

Steeda Race Wing
Cobra R Hood
Mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete
FR500 18" Rims in Black
Steeda Springs (+ CC Plates and probably Illuminas)
MRT Exhaust
Steeda Tri-ax
Steeda CAI
Acufab TB and Plenum
MM SFCs

I have started buying, but no installs yet. And I will be sure to keep all stock parts to put back together in case I ever sell and someone wants it stock...

Tell me your stories. Where did you buy the cars? What are you planning to do with it?

Cheers! :nice:

Scootr68 said:
I just plan on a new exhaust,either flowies or magnaflow,3.73 gears,pulleys and new intake. All in due time as funds allow or should I say as the wife allows,lol!!! :nice:

LOL - I suppose - Being single, I do what I want with Money, BUT, I have noone to share the household expenses with. Less Money, More Freedom I guess.... :D

apk1971 said:
LOL - I suppose - Being single, I do what I want with Money, BUT, I have noone to share the household expenses with. Less Money, More Freedom I guess.... :D

Like everything else there's always pro's/cons,lol!!!! Actually my wife is the greatest. She literally lets me get whatever I want (as long as the extra funds are there). She's actually the one that told me I "needed" the Stang. Ya gotta love a woman like that! :nice:..oh and she has not even asked to drive it. :nice:

I put on a off road h pipe and 4.10 gears go in today! I replaced stock filter with a drop in K&N filter. After the gears I am done. The stock h pipe just bolts right off and off road bolts on. No cutting or welding! I did however weld in some Original 40 series flowmaster mufflers, it sounds so mean now! I have the stock h pipe in my basement. check out my mustang page at the link below.

Sweet!

Funny I just ordered the Mac H Pipes and the Mils as well. Will be going in Saturday morning. I have to say though I will NEVER get Flowmasters. I dont like thow howling sound they make. I will probably go with stock for now and maybe later on I will change them.