Ford Nationals Carlisle Pa

JD1964

there is enough sticking out to grab on to
15 Year Member
Jun 28, 2013
Maryland
I want to attend the Ford Nats at Carlisle next week. I have a slight dilema though. There is a party for a friend that I want to attend on Saturday. I bet that Saturday might be the best day to be at the event but since I may not make that day, I'm wondering what alternative day would be best. BTW, this year the gates are open to start the event on Thursday.

I'm thinking Friday might be better than Sunday. On Sunday, typically things are winding down and lots a people and vendors are pulling out. Also, any good deals on parts are probably gone by Sunday.

In your opinion, what day would be better for talking to vendors and looking for deals on new or used parts?

Friday or Sunday?

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

• Sponsors (?)

Have you been to this event before? If so, what is your experience on what kinda money people are asking for cars and parts? Are they typically higher than what one might find locally?

I attend Carlisle shows/swap meets several times per year. There are deals to be had. I haul a ton of shhtuff home every chance I get. I'd pic Friday over any other day. Saturday is crowded Sunday or earlier people are packing up to leave and Thursday nobody is there yet.

Reactions: 1 user