Ford Racing In Idaho!!!!

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
I am leaving for Meridian Idaho tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. I'm riding the 03 ZX-9R and meeting my buddy at his house. On Saturday we are going to the drags near his house. I think it's call the firebird raceway or something like that. The Ford Nationals will be there and I plan on taking many pics and vids. The big boys will be there. When I get back I will get someone to post the good picks. I hope there is a bikini contest. :hail2:

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend. :nice:

• Sponsors(?)

Scooby5.0Doo

That's the fastest $400 car out there
Jan 9, 2003
beaverton
dominicanlou.8m.com
when i was there it was a very fast track but that was many years ago john force held the funny car recod when i was there was him fun there a few time even saw a funny car race head to head with a jet car now that was a rae i liked. i wounder if they have moved the stands back yet?

SMOKEDYA

15 Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
damn sounds like fun! well atleast it will only cost you about $20 to fill that bike and that should get you there right? shure you dont want to drive the stang :D peace

john :p

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
That is one of the main reasons I am taking the bike. Gas prices are out of control. It shouldn't cost me more than 18 bucks to get there. When I drove by the raceway about 8 months ago it looked like the stands were right next to the track. Closer than Woodburn. This could be fun. Jet car, oh yeah, I'm bringin' the marshmellows!!!!

JJ95GTID

Sep 22, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Stands haven't moved at Firebird and yes jet cars are awesome there. BTW this is my local track. It is actually a good track. It is @ 2700' so not exactly a quick track.