Ford techs come in...

My cars alarm system has chirped twice in the last week. Once at 5 a.m. and another evening around 11:30 p.m.. I know there are a few mufflers...if they park next to mine will make it chirp but at the 11:30 chirping I was up and in the room that looks down on the parking space and no one was there, no footstep running away, no shadows moving to indicate someone was messing with it. I have the complete Ford security package on my car also. Now I have gone down and delibertly tried to make it chirp and nothing I do....causes it to chirp. The only thing I haven't done is try to raise the hood when armed. Is someone messing with my car or does it have a defect. If someone is messing with it.......what the hell are they doing to make it chirp?
ANYONE????????? Thanks:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Good question, I'll check my manual. If I don't get the answer there, I'll call the Dealership and ask the head mechanic. It did go thruogh a huge wind storm in December, gusts over 100 mph with no trouble at that time. It was a little windy the night it chirped and it is always windy where it is parked at work, which is right on the river. I live on the coastline. Don't believe it was windy at the 5 a.m. chirp. Thanks