Forged vs Cast vs Hypereutectic Pistons

• Sponsors (?)

How many would take 15 minute to watch & learn?
Almost, none!!!

I think Ford stopped using hypereutectic pistons during the Fox Body run.

I'm not sure but it gets folks to a level where they are at least capable of having a conversation about it a bit quicker than 40 page thread :shrug:

It also has the added benefit of teaching folks how to speak and spell "hypereutectic" :jester:

I'm not sure but it gets folks to a level where they are at least capable of having a conversation about it a bit quicker than 40 page thread :shrug:

It also has the added benefit of teaching folks how to speak and spell "hypereutectic" :jester:
It won’t matter here. You think once they know that, they’ll stop ignoring the spell check? That they’ll disable the lazy button? That they‘ll care that a casual observer who reads what they write thinks “ Hmmmmm, went to school in Kentucky, and still dropped out In the 8th grade”?

Reactions: 1 user
Man, Kentucky has a bad rap!! What about West Virginia? Mississippi? Louisiana?:jester:

Unfortunately it's the whole damned country that's only semi-educated enough to spell common words correctly, and even that's a crap shoot! Hell, half of the population has a problem with there - their - they're, your and you're, etc etc. Even punctuation is nonexistent. And everyone is eager to show that all over the internet. There is no pride in education anymore, it seems that most want to dumb down everyone else. People mock those who are more intelligent than they are like it's a bad thing, and they get away with it A LOT more than the other way around. Imagine if the world operated the opposite though, how much farther would we be as a species?? Too bad that little thing called "feelings" gets in the way.....

I try not to get too worked up about incorrect spelling and grammar on the Internet. It's bad for your blood pressure (no idea if that's true, but I bet it is).

In any case, that's a great video!

I'm the same, I try not to get too worked up. Some of the more obvious ones really get me though, like those on Craigslist or where ever else who want to sale something.... that one just digs in the right spot for me. It's like how uneducated are they?!?! Sale and sell aren't even pronounced the same!! It's crap like that that makes there - their - they're look good.

Reactions: 1 users