Formula One Facts

• Sponsors (?)

My brother and his wife went to the US Gran Prix. and I called him throughout the race and every time a car came by my phone would break up it was that loud, he had to wear ear plugs just to watch it.

I think Iam am going to go next year.
Montoya shouldn't have gone to nascar dam american going in circles. The only good thing in nascar is the engines.

Nascar car = $500k-$700k
F1 car= $1million- $2million:D

F1 spend 10s of millions just in testing. And the cars look similar at a distance but upclose they all have different, inlet ports, front wing designs some have wings that go over the nose like mclaren and some have the wing go into the nose like ferrari. :nice:

For me Its F1, AMLS, and eroupean lemans. :nice:

I just went to NASCAR in Loudon and I gotta tell you, its hard to have a better time. Tons of people just hanging out from 8-am on till the race, drinking beers and grilling. We park in a farmers lot on top of a ridge line and the view is spectacular. Everyone is extremely friendly and even though you can bring in all the beers you can fit in a 14x14x14 cooler, nobody is belligerent.

One thing that I like about NASCAR over F1 is the LACK of money the cars cost. Because the cars are more similar its basically a driver's race. In F1, its the richest teams that win, no doubt about it, look at Toyota. In Nascar... I mean, its not easy to build a 9000 RPM 354, but its also not impossible. Good luck building an F1 engine!

That being said, I'd rather take a spin in an F1 car. But I'd rather go to a NASCAR event. Thats the appeal of both for me anyway.

Adam