Forum is dying

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
I think we average 1 post an hour on these forums (the 94-95 specific)
:shrug:

I remember someone posted a thread similar to this awhile ago...
but then things seemed to pick up?

Lately there hasn't been anything. And I thought the winter months encouraged a lot of posts... :scratch:

i don't know about you...
but i'm carless for another 4 months...

what's everyone doing? :(

• Sponsors (?)

My car has been in the driveway sitting for 3.5 weeks. went to start it yesterday and it has a dead battery. Once i fix my gages (white face inserts are holding some of the needles in place) I plan to start driving it again as the weatehr permits.

I hear ya though i went 2 weeks without coming in here and only had like 4 pages of tech to sort thorugh... insane... i used to get 2 pages to sort through overnight...

Well .... I'm just getting back into the groove, lol. With the ice storm, my power went out for 4 days!!! Luckily, I just bought a new house, so we just shacked up there for the time being. I HAD NO INTERNET!!! Wow, how depressed I felt. Now I'm spending alot of time fixing things up in the new house when I'm not working, so I'll probably be on here a little less.

Yeah, it does seem that things have died a little .....

Yeah, between the Mustang being snowed in for about 2 weeks now, there hasn't been much for me to do on it. Also, getting things finished up writing-wise on my Master's Thesis that I will be defending in early January has been sucking up most of my time and soul.

i'm usually gone all afternoon working in the car. i'm covering up some major dents courtesy of this summer's hail storm (before i bought the car). i'm on the stretch--damn room. once i get that done (i'm about halfway) we're gonna shoot primer, then i'm gonna touch-up what needs it, install the body kit, primer, then paint. i'm estimating i should have the primer and body kit on by at least next wednesday.

Yo Caldwell,
You're forgetting that since a lot of us have put our stangs to sleep for the winter, we havnt been able to break them or complain about them when they drive like crap for whatever reason. Its just a fact that sometimes our cars have more problems than their worth (I said sometimes). From my experience, when my car takes a dump on me I absolutely hate it. But you know what, after I fix it (or pay someone to fix it when I'm too stupid) I love it even more. So its my belief that since our cars arent breaking on us, we have less to fix and even less to bitch about.
Just my .02
-fawcett

Hm, i guess there are a few interesting points

blk and vib bring up winter
and fawcett makes a good point about not driving the car thus not having anything to gripe about in terms of repairs.

but i usually post more often when i don't have my mustang, just because i dunno... it's the winter and i have nothing else to do

granted your right vib, vacation is a killer...

i dunno, maybe I just posted a lot last winter and everyone else watched me ramble... :D

I'm waiting on my new hood, courtesy of Mike. I plan to go leech off of Ram000 so I can paint it black to sport it on the car for a while like that.

Things have slowed down. Personally, I haven't posted much cause I use the puters at school and I'm out for xmas break and my cousin's internet if focking slow, it's annoying. I'm on dial-up right now and waited close to 15min for this thread to pop up. I just wanted to make my voice heard and tell you all that I still love you and I think about you guys all the time. hahahaha, I don't know about all that but i wish I could be here more often.

PLEASEHELP, it's going to be in the mid 70s down here for xmas, not bad. Last year we had snow after over 100 years. You need to call us up next time you come down, we need to get together and go burn some rubber.