Forum Upgrades

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL
We have updated the SN Forums to the latest and greatest.

For those looking for the old styles they are now gone, this was a must as a lot has changed in the code and we had to move forward.

We will be creating a new DarkMoon for those who like it dark and should be up soon.

Thanks!
Mike

I really liked how easy 05 Mustang was to use. The Bold colors, and contrast made it easy to work with...

The light blue seems washed out, and too faint.

Well soon is the plan... developers are working on some styles. This was a major update from the VB crew, all old templates had to go.

PM notices are on the front page as well as pop up alerts I Believe. I will check on that.

Mike

MRaburn said:
PM notices are on the front page as well as pop up alerts I Believe. I will check on that.

Mike

Gotcha... I'll just need to reset my desktop shortcut to take me to the top page instead of directly to the tech forum. It will take a little getting used to not having that indicator at the top of each and every forum.

Thanks for the info.

i'm having probrem with my avaiter now. is it due to new format???

i'm trying like hell to uplead my new Avaiter i had other member made for me, and it kept telling i 'm now allowed, but everyone else can.

Bottom right corner of each post. There is a Quote and a Quick Reply Quote link.

not on my browser. in advanced all of the tool boxes are whited out as well. i am viewing this with internet explorer. is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?