Fouled plug after intake install

This is just an update to the problem I had with the #8 cylinder fouling a plug after the Cobra intake install. I thought it was because oil and coolant went into the cylinder during the insall. I was wrong. After putting new plugs in, it fouled #8 again. It looked like oil not fuel, so I was like WTF? Did I mess up with the gasket or something? Well most of us know about the Cobra intake sucking oil out of the PCV valve. Can you believe this thing sucked enough oil to foul a plug? I pulled the PCV Vac line going to the intake off and about 1/4 quart of oil came out. What did I do? I plugged the PCV and the VAC on the intake. I also plugged the Vac line on the TB and the Valve cover. I just stuck an air breather on the Valve Cover where the oil cap goes. No more fouled plugs and the car even idles better. Also, you know how our cars typically won't idle down to 750 when it's still moving? Well after plugging those lines it will go down to 750 with the clutch in regardless of my speed. Weird. Anyway... you guys that have visual inspections remember that this is not smog legal.

• Sponsors (?)