Found A Lincoln Versailles Parts Car

• Sponsors (?)

D.Hearne said:
The 9" disc rearend and front disc brakes are still on the car. I'l be posting it in the classified section here on StangNet on Monday, if any of you are interested. Shipping will be from south Louisiana.

Jeez Hearne, you are always finding the good stuff in the yards. Thanks again for the Granada spindles. You ever going to keep any of that stuff for yourself?

monk302 said:
Jeez Hearne, you are always finding the good stuff in the yards. Thanks again for the Granada spindles. You ever going to keep any of that stuff for yourself?
Not til I find a good enough paying job and go back to work. :rlaugh: I got a hands. full now with the 68 Merc and my V-8 Ranger. I've got a friend that's got a 70 Mach 1 sitting in his mama's barn for a future Stang project. :D I was just passing by one of the local J-yards yesterday when I spotted the Versailles sitting next to the fence, did a quick U-turn and went back to check it out. The yard was closed, but I'm going back Monday to make a deal on the front discs and the rear.

D.Hearne said:
Not til I find a good enough paying job and go back to work. :rlaugh: I got a hands. full now with the 68 Merc and my V-8 Ranger. I've got a friend that's got a 70 Mach 1 sitting in his mama's barn for a future Stang project. :D I was just passing by one of the local J-yards yesterday when I spotted the Versailles sitting next to the fence, did a quick U-turn and went back to check it out. The yard was closed, but I'm going back Monday to make a deal on the front discs and the rear.
:nice: Personally I'm not interested in your parts, but I have to agree that there is no place I would rather shop than at the local wreckers. You just never know what you will come across. Every day is different. Good find and happy hunting. :canflag: