found the cheapest place for magna, mac exchaust online

• Sponsors (?)

For even cheaper than both of those sites you said, check out completeexhaust [dot] com. Call them for the best price on the packs. I got quoted a bit less than $400 ;) It's still cheaper after PartShopper's discount, too.

topless98gt said:
For even cheaper than both of those sites you said, check out completeexhaust [dot] com. Call them for the best price on the packs. I got quoted a bit less than $400 ;) It's still cheaper after PartShopper's discount, too.
still more than partshopper, and you don't get the conversational skill from them either :Word:

topless98gt said:
I'll bet C.Harris & PartShopper will match or beat that price from complete exhaust if you tell them about it. :nice:

...anyone else want to try and find a way to NOT support Stangnet and drive our members to shop somewhere else? :rolleyes:

U.M.

tomustang said:
i tried my hardest to show them the way View attachment 479542

I guess sometimes you can lead a horse to water....

Uncle Meat said:
I'll bet C.Harris & PartShopper will match or beat that price from complete exhaust if you tell them about it. :nice:
Exactly, we even post price match information on every Magnaflow page on Partshopper, we simply won't be beat.
(-The same goes for MAC products, and JBA, and CDC, Steeda, DiabloSport, C&L, SPEC...give us a call.)

Uncle Meat said:
...anyone else want to try and find a way to NOT support Stangnet and drive our members to shop somewhere else? :rolleyes:

U.M.
Amazing isn't it?

Thanks for spreading the word guys, you'd be surprised how many people have no idea about the Stangnet discount or our price matching capability.:flag: