Four-eye and SVO BBQ

This year will be the 4th gathering of Mustang, Capri and SVO owners who drive 79 to 86 cars. Last year I had a couple of folks try to sneek in with cars newer than 86, and one that had been converted on the front. They were politely turned away. This is a gathering for the listed cars..ONLY, so if you drive something else, please don't take offense. If you DO drive the listed cars, then here is a link with all the info.....hope to see ya in the field.

Neil

http://www.stangranch.com/bbq/

• Sponsors (?)

The Bellevue roundup is a sour note with me, as I went to it in 05 with another Capri, and the officials had NO idea where to put us. We were instructed to park in the Saleen lot....YA RIGHT !! Got kicked out and placed in the BOSS lot...kicked out. Then we were parted and never saw each othe for the rest of the show. This year, I went down to pass out flyers, and asked when they were gonna allow the Capri, and got this: Why would anyone want to see those ?? Oh, and Wythors, be nice or I won't let you play with Cam's dyno anymore....

Neil

The only way your going to get a class at the round up for Capri's is if you can get people to show up and represent. If you can get 5 or more cars I'm sure they would make a class the following year. I would contact Mustangs Northwest.
The people that work the show don't really know that much.

The Bellevue roundup is a sour note with me, as I went to it in 05 with another Capri, and the officials had NO idea where to put us. We were instructed to park in the Saleen lot....YA RIGHT !! Got kicked out and placed in the BOSS lot...kicked out. Then we were parted and never saw each othe for the rest of the show. This year, I went down to pass out flyers, and asked when they were gonna allow the Capri, and got this: Why would anyone want to see those ??
Neil

Don't let a couple of are-tards ruin it for all. Be the bigger than that, trust me, we all want to see more 4 eyes at the roundup.

after all one of the nicest cars in the show (IMO) was Scotts 1980 capri RS...

Tylerb, being around Arlington, how about looking into renting "pioneer hall" for a mustang / capri gathering. I looked into it last year and for $ 400 you get the treed area, with shade, full use of the hall with the kitchen and bathrooms, and full access to the mueseum. There are no more car shows there after the local folks that put on the regular show bailed out. Thee one thing I hate is to drive somewhere and bake in the hot sun. That's why my gathering is growing. I have shade trees. Last year, we had a rear-end crash with a ricer smacking a pickup.

Neil

Tylerb, being around Arlington, how about looking into renting "pioneer hall" for a mustang / capri gathering. I looked into it last year and for $ 400 you get the treed area, with shade, full use of the hall with the kitchen and bathrooms, and full access to the mueseum. There are no more car shows there after the local folks that put on the regular show bailed out. Thee one thing I hate is to drive somewhere and bake in the hot sun. That's why my gathering is growing. I have shade trees. Last year, we had a rear-end crash with a ricer smacking a pickup.

Neil

Neil,
I was there 2 years ago for a car show and parked under the nice shade trees!

They were pine trees and my car was sapped!!! It took me hours to get it all off my paint! I would never go back there! :notnice: :notnice::notnice:

S351saleen, sorry to here about the sap from the trees, as I have wondered about that, never heard from anyone else though, including my boss. And the new dyno shop in Marysville is called "Marysville Speed and Custom", and my shirt-tail Nephew is the manager...name's "Cam" . Mark, got your funds in the mail, come up friday and camp out, and we can run around.\

Neil

Thanks Neil, i just found out that we're staying 2 nights. Unfortunately earlier tonight my water pump shaft broke(new reman pump, less than 200 miles on it) which took out the radiator, fan shroud, clutch fan, and of coarse the water pump..schucks is gonna get a piece of my mind tomorrow..anyway i will be in arlington for the BBQ no matter what. And i think jeff is going to trailer his 79 cobra just because he can

~Mark~