Four Mustang 8” x 15” 10 hole 4 lug aluminum wheels for sale - polished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four fox body 15" x 7" 10 hole polished 4 lug wheels for sale - $400

Four Mustang 15" x 7" 10 hole 4 lug aluminum wheels for sale - polished

I have a set of four 4 lug 8” x 15” 10 hole original equipment Mustang aluminum wheels, with tires, for sale. These are off of my 1985 Mustang GT. I have gone to big brakes with 5 lug mounting, and these need a new home. Wheels and tires are clean and have no curb rash. These are in very nice condition.

The wheels and center caps have been polished. Rough cast areas have been painted black with high quality automotive enamel paint.

Included are a set of Yokohama AVS Intermediate AVl-60i sport tires in 225 VR60 15 size. The tires are in good shape with 4 to 5/16” tread depth remaining, and are evenly worn. Wear bars are below tread depth. If you don’t want the tires, I can have them dismounted prior to shipping. No price reduction without the tires though. Shipping will be less though.

Please PM me with your e mail address for photos. I have good photos of the fronts, backs, and tread sections.

Asking $100/wheel for the set, in addition to shipping. To be sold as a set. I am in Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Paypal accepted.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.