Fox body mods- least favorite popular mod and guilty pleasure

91TwighlightGT

15 Year Member
Sep 8, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
Just a little forum game...

Post up your least favorite “popular mod” (or at least popular at one time)

and post up your one guilty pleasure mod that everyone will forever look down on you for...

least favorite mod: Saleen spoiler. I honestly never thought the thing looked good, but man it seemed like every other fox in the mid 2000’s would have its looks ruined by a Saleen spoiler.

guilty pleasure: Side exit exhaust.

• Sponsors(?)

JMGlasgow

Mustang Master
Feb 19, 2017
Least favorite: efi to carb swap

Guilty pleasure: none that I can think of, I'd like to think my mods are tasteful and well thought out.

After reading other posts, guilty pleasure would also be cheese grater tail lights.

Last edited:

Habu135

Advanced Member
Jan 10, 2019
California
Least favorite: cowl hood larger than 2.5". Barf!

Guilty pleasure: removing all the A/C components

JD08

I love your drawers
Apr 22, 2017
Least favorite: CAI

Guilty Pleasure: Original wheels

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Least favorite: stock block with h/c/i needing a tune (I know WTF?)
Guilty pleasure: too many to list, top two:
Black pony wheels
Original rear window slats (yeah I got those!! :rock:)

Potomus Pete

Gretchen Whitmer is eating at me
Mar 7, 2019
Sarasota Florida
Least favorite : One piece headlight Guilty pleasure Im guilty over all money spent on this car , probably the exhaust at $1200 shorties to tailpipes. My American Thunder does sound really good. Like it a lot.

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
Least: EURO TAILS!! Whomever designed those pieces of trash..... :uzi:

Guilty pleasure: I dunno how anyone else feels about this, but there are certain body styles (mainly coupes and convertibles) and certain colors that I like when they're 2 toned. I don't mean the GTs where the lower section is grey and above the belt line is something else. I mean below the upper body line one color and above it a different color. Like this:

1993-ford-mustang-5-0.jpeg

7991LXnSHO

Now I want a 10 year badge
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
Kearney, NE
Least favorites: Removing AIR and EGR components on a street Mustang. Dronemasters or Cherry Bombs on any street car, especially ones that go for tuning runs in the area between 11:30 PM and 2:30 AM any and most every night of the week.

Guilty pleasure - maybe I’ll let you know when I find where they park.:rolleyes:

MustangIIMatt

I need something stupid to play with
Mod Dude
Mar 7, 2002
Just a little forum game...

Post up your least favorite “popular mod” (or at least popular at one time)

and post up your one guilty pleasure mod that everyone will forever look down on you for...

least favorite mod: Saleen spoiler. I honestly never thought the thing looked good, but man it seemed like every other fox in the mid 2000’s would have its looks ruined by a Saleen spoiler.

guilty pleasure: Side exit exhaust.
I liked this thread so much I blatantly stole the premise for one in the II section (but totally gave you the due credit).

nickyb

WAIT,you now have a pair?
5 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
nevada
Least fav. People who remove smog and cats,then complain about smelling gas. Guilty of enjoying driving my 93 lx to work Everyday for the past thirteen yearz.