Fox body mods- least favorite popular mod and guilty pleasure

91TwighlightGT

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 8, 2002
Missouri
Just a little forum game...

Post up your least favorite “popular mod” (or at least popular at one time)

and post up your one guilty pleasure mod that everyone will forever look down on you for...

least favorite mod: Saleen spoiler. I honestly never thought the thing looked good, but man it seemed like every other fox in the mid 2000’s would have its looks ruined by a Saleen spoiler.

guilty pleasure: Side exit exhaust.

• Sponsors (?)

Least favorite: efi to carb swap

Guilty pleasure: none that I can think of, I'd like to think my mods are tasteful and well thought out.

After reading other posts, guilty pleasure would also be cheese grater tail lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Least favorite : One piece headlight Guilty pleasure Im guilty over all money spent on this car , probably the exhaust at $1200 shorties to tailpipes. My American Thunder does sound really good. Like it a lot.

Least favorite: carb swap.

Guilty pleasure: B-cam or E-cam cars, I know that technology passed those cams by, but they sound so good, especially through a set of Dronemaster 40s or 44s.

Reactions: 2 users
Least: EURO TAILS!! Whomever designed those pieces of trash..... :uzi:

Guilty pleasure: I dunno how anyone else feels about this, but there are certain body styles (mainly coupes and convertibles) and certain colors that I like when they're 2 toned. I don't mean the GTs where the lower section is grey and above the belt line is something else. I mean below the upper body line one color and above it a different color. Like this:

1993-ford-mustang-5-0.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Least favorites: Removing AIR and EGR components on a street Mustang. Dronemasters or Cherry Bombs on any street car, especially ones that go for tuning runs in the area between 11:30 PM and 2:30 AM any and most every night of the week.

Guilty pleasure - maybe I’ll let you know when I find where they park.:rolleyes:

Just a little forum game...

Post up your least favorite “popular mod” (or at least popular at one time)

and post up your one guilty pleasure mod that everyone will forever look down on you for...

least favorite mod: Saleen spoiler. I honestly never thought the thing looked good, but man it seemed like every other fox in the mid 2000’s would have its looks ruined by a Saleen spoiler.

guilty pleasure: Side exit exhaust.
I liked this thread so much I blatantly stole the premise for one in the II section (but totally gave you the due credit).

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 users
Least fav. People who remove smog and cats,then complain about smelling gas. Guilty of enjoying driving my 93 lx to work Everyday for the past thirteen yearz.

Reactions: 1 users