Fox body vert questions.

I have one 12" sub with an amp devoted to it. It POUNDS with the top up, so much so that I usually have to turn down the bass control. With the top down, it's perfect with the bass at level 1 or 2. Anymore and it'd just be insane to listen to.

I have a 3000RPM stall converter with 3.73 supercharged automatic and love it. I have an AODE 4R70W retrofit into my Fox, and I think OD is right around 3K at 70mph. Not too bad.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah the 4r70w swap would be kickass...but no funds for that. But mans i do have a question for you. Where did you get your tonnue<sp> cover? I really...really want one. Are they available and who from? right now i have 1 Infinity Kappa Perfect sub which will hold 1k watts all day long, I had two but just sold one. Im considering switching to an Fi BTL sub or a RD sub...both weigh in at over 35lbs ..closer to 50 depending on how optioned and it will be fed with at least 700 watts. Im just wondering if the sub will have any output mounted where the back seat used to be.

They're just called "top boots" for these years. A tonneau covers the back seat area too. Incidentally, Saleen made soft vinyl tonneau covers for their Fox Body convertibles but they're quite rare to find. But for the regular ones, the OEM pieces fit much more snug than the aftermarket ones. My old stock one would barely even snap into place, I HAD to get a new one. I got mine from Mustangs Unlimited and while it's not TIGHT, it's not loose either. Decently snug.