Fox Factory Setup Is A Cai

Spaz

Jan 5, 2013
Pennsylvania
So it cracks me up whenever I see a cone filter stuck on the end of the MAF in the engine compartment of a Fox. That would be a HAI (Hot Air Intake.) Looks cool. But why do people want their engines to ingest air that could easily be 50-100 degrees warmer than when it is being pulled from the fenderwell? Discuss.

• Sponsors (?)

So it cracks me up whenever I see a cone filter stuck on the end of the MAF in the engine compartment of a Fox. That would be a HAI (Hot Air Intake.) Looks cool. But why do people want their engines to ingest air that could easily be 50-100 degrees warmer than when it is being pulled from the fenderwell? Discuss.

Ohhhh, the butthurt you can produce with this one. Dyno-racers never think about real world conditions, they only think of the 0.25 hp they get

....with the hood open and a 15,000 CFM fan blowing on the engine bay.

Because turbo

yhenene6.jpg

:D