Fox guy here...

NVRL8TE

Jul 12, 2011
Hey everyone! Glad to be here. I figured I need a new Mustang forum to hang out at, so here I am!

Im a 25 year old Fox body owner. Not new to Mustang's of any kind, have had many, Foxes tend to get all my attention though...

Im dumb at posting pics so forgive me. Ill post pics of what I have done in the last year to my 89 GT asap. But if you have any other questions besides what I did to it which I'll list below, which I'm sure alot will be forgotten, JUST ASK!!!

Medium Cabernet 89 GT (CLEAN) had it for the past 5 yrs.

Stock 5.0, man they run good w bolt ons... stock h/c/i, maf, and injectors...
I figure why change it if Im going to do a hairy 408 soon...

BBK 1 5/8 ceramic L/T's, off road X, pypes violator cat back

95 GT T-5, alum. flywheel, ram clutch, Hurst shifter, MM pedal height adj, full quadrent set up too...

FRPP alum d/s

31 spline 8.8 w FRPP diff girdle

LRS 5 lug swap

FRPP REAL 10th annv. Cobra wheels

Boss inc 4in cowl hood

LX tails... Of course

Red/ black int w rear seat delete and corbeau forza's

door swap, deleting the p/w and p/l

Steeda upper/ lower rear arms, Eibach sportline springs, sway bars, KYB struts (which are going in the big round file cabinet soon...) Lots more suspention coming asap, I road race it.

New front brakes all together

Alum radaitor

Uhh thats all I can think of for now except I drive it everywhere when Its not in project state except in the Cleveland winters. And I beat the crap out of it too :lol: LOL!

THANKS!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Of course. Great city. Lots of reallly good college's. Lots of good times. Summit Racing wihin an hour. 3 drag strips and Mid-Ohio road course within around an hour...