fox or sn95 (cobra)

i just got a 91 lx hatck auto 5.0. its all stock. needs some tlc but it runs good. body strait no rust. needs paint. would i be crazy to try and trade for a 94 (sn95) cobra, 5spd. also in need of tlc. but also running ok shape? which one its the better car at this moment? Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

I have 2 foxes, and a 94 cobra. The cobra drives a lot better, stops a lot better and is a lot more comfortable. If I had to sell one however, the cobra would go. As much as it is better in a lot of ways, it's not as cool as my 90 or 93. It really is a personal preference.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I think the cobra SN will appreciate in value quite a bit over the next few years, they already have. If the fox was a coupe I might be more hesitant to trade it, but there are still a bit of hatchbacks out there. What's the mileage on the cobra?

Make sure you double check the VIN code to be sure it's a true cobra car.

Back in the day before I got my second fox, I came upon a white cobra on some Rs idk 94/95 can remember but I fell in love with it, high school kid, I was super pumped! My dad probably not, drove it and was ready for it, then turns out no title for the car and so turns out I picked up my second and current fox I have now not to long after that let down. Love my car but something about that car was awesome. Now I’d like to have a 03/04 termi!! Looked like this, it was mean
B4F7C41C-F535-4FB7-9982-1FE7B1DA1A84.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user