Fox Rear-end brake bracket help needed

Situation:
- The original and entire rear-end was removed and sold.
This included all brake lines, control-arms, brakes, etc.

- I installed a new/complete FMS rear-end
I later installed aftermarket Stainless Steel brake system, control-arms, etc.

Problem::

I'm having difficulty figuring out how the Chassis-to-rearend Rear brake hose bracket fastens to the rear-end.

The rear-end I have does not have any holes pre-drilled to accomodate the mounting of this bracket.

If someone can describe or send a picture of how the bracket mounts to the rearend, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

-D

• Sponsors (?)

If I remember correctly the rubber hose with the T is attached to the Vent on the housing. If you dont see a large hole for the vent or if you see the vent it attached there and the rubber hose attaches to the chassis.

Unfortunately, I looked at that picture on eBay as well and I can't see what specific portion of the rearend that the bolt, which is fused to the bracket, goes through.

It almost looks as though it bolts through a hole through the webbing of the rearend on the drivers' side, but I'm not going to do ***** until I'm certain where it was located originally.
My bad for not taking pictures during the disassembly.

I can fabricate something... I was just hoping that my patience my find a simple solution. So, I'll hang out and wait for more replies.

I sincerely appreciate the feedback man !!! I really do.

-D