Fox tries to fit under a semi! Anyone need parts?

• Sponsors (?)

I was in a total out in a fox once. We rear ended a jacked up truck that was stopped and we were doing about 40... Needless to say, car held up really well! I'm surprised how well these foxes actually do...

This reminds me that school buses in Florida and Georgia do not have a preventive under ride rear guard/bumper. In the event of a rear end collision, there is no way to keep smaller cars like Mustangs from sliding under the bus. The only thing that stops them is the rear axle of the bus, and it is 6-8 feet forward of the bus's rear bumper. It's a sad sight to see the wrecker and Fire/Emergency guys trying to winch out a small car pinned under the back of a school bus.

Commercial trucks by law, must have an under ride bumper to prevent rear end collisions from jamming the car up under the truck.

Unfortunately those under ride bumpers are still not low enough to keep a corvette from wedging itself under the rear tires of a semi's trailer. I've seen som horrible pictures of corvettes that have rear ended semi's.

Wow, for a mustang site...they sure don't know their mustang facts

There don’t appear to be any deployment of the airbags either, meaning this must have been a pre-92 Mustang as airbags were mandated in all cars after that.

From what I can see...it's a 1991...that held up pretty good considering

Hmm can't tell if it's a 5.0 or 4 banger. mmmm, don't matter anyway,can't rob the motor outa this . Speaking of.. WHERE is it? I'm surprised its not IN the cabin. like that front wheel probably is...wow.

Anyway, it's sad to see a Fox Stang like this. man, what a waste .. poor car.. hmm.