Foxbody group, Kidd Valley this Sat?

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
anyone else planning to attend this? its a 90 minute drive for me, so i'd like to atleast hear some people are going. it says 58 and sunny for friday and saturday. should be a nice day.

anyone going? speak up....

• Sponsors (?)

I am considering it, but I dont know if it would be worth it due to all the gas and drive... Its 90 min for you, and I am almost an hour from you... I truly enjoy foxbody rallying though..

I am considering it, but I dont know if it would be worth it due to all the gas and drive... Its 90 min for you, and I am almost an hour from you... I truly enjoy foxbody rallying though..

im down if just you go lol.

just want there to be atleast another car there. if you want to meet up and drive there together, let me know. i usually chill at like 60-65 on the freeway with these 4:10's.

I can tell you that there will be at least four cars there. :rolleyes:

I think that when the folks wake up on Saturday and actually see sunshine, a fair number will decide that a burger sounds good for lunch. I've had four out of 62 people email me to say that they won't be able to come due to other commitments, but only a couple that have confirmed that they will. Whatever happens, this isn't a big deal. I just want to get some Mustang time in. I haven't hung out with any car people since the Toy Run in December.

BTW, any of you southies that want to set up a gtg, just send me the info and I'll put it out to the group. My wife and I are always up for a drive if we don't have anything else planned.

im down if just you go lol.

just want there to be atleast another car there. if you want to meet up and drive there together, let me know. i usually chill at like 60-65 on the freeway with these 4:10's.
Sounds fair to me! I will let you know by the end of the day whether or not I can get this done! I have a sick grandma that is in ICU in Tampa, FL and I might be flying out :(
I can tell you that there will be at least four cars there. :rolleyes:

I think that when the folks wake up on Saturday and actually see sunshine, a fair number will decide that a burger sounds good for lunch. I've had four out of 62 people email me to say that they won't be able to come due to other commitments, but only a couple that have confirmed that they will. Whatever happens, this isn't a big deal. I just want to get some Mustang time in. I haven't hung out with any car people since the Toy Run in December.

BTW, any of you southies that want to set up a gtg, just send me the info and I'll put it out to the group. My wife and I are always up for a drive if we don't have anything else planned.
I have a sneaking suspicion you may be right. I washed my car last night for that very reason so...

i emailed you back saying i would stop by in my commuter car. i postponed my baer brake purchase 1 day so i can bring the notch. been daily driving it, so i might as well drive it up there.

as long as the weather is nice, count me in 100%.

haha. good to see you got eminem junior on camera before he makes it big.

right after i left with your directions to 405, i merged right next to a 68' KR500. i got a couple pictures with my cell phone before he merged off the freeway. sucks cause i had a ton of glare from the sun so they arent worth sharing really. it was blue with white stripes. beautiful car.

Dam! i would of been down for this! Guess i need to frequant the NW section more often! If you or john have my number send me some info on these outings!Summers comming and i have a few more things to do still to get the car ready for paint! One is my own custom made cowl hood. I'll have a thread going on it in talk! peace

john:p

Dam! i would of been down for this! Guess i need to frequant the NW section more often! If you or john have my number send me some info on these outings!Summers comming and i have a few more things to do still to get the car ready for paint! One is my own custom made cowl hood. I'll have a thread going on it in talk!

Drop an email to [email protected] and I'll add you to the mailing list. That way you'll know when the next one happens. :D