Foxbody Mustang Cruise Control information, location, wiring diagrams

• Sponsors (?)

Mike -- this is an excellent write up. I bought this Rotunda unit in hopes of figuring out why my cc doesn't work, but it doesn't have the operator's manual. I hooked it up to my 86 Mustang and with the switch turned to On, the green light does not come on. Did you by chance keep a copy of the manual? If not, any idea where I might find one? I did a quick google search and didn't find one. thanks!

Mike -- this is an excellent write up. I bought this Rotunda unit in hopes of figuring out why my cc doesn't work, but it doesn't have the operator's manual. I hooked it up to my 86 Mustang and with the switch turned to On, the green light does not come on. Did you by chance keep a copy of the manual? If not, any idea where I might find one? I did a quick google search and didn't find one. thanks!

I no longer have my unit and manual as I sold it a while back as it was just gathering dust. But i did make a video in post #44. Not sure if you saw that.

Unfortunately I don't recall what it may have said about the green light. I know it says to see the manual, but I just no longer have it. I'd imagine it's a power issues perhaps?

I have a texton 129 I can sell you. I'd give you an SD card, or email you, the manual and other paperwork.

I no longer have my unit and manual as I sold it a while back as it was just gathering dust. But i did make a video in post #44. Not sure if you saw that.

Unfortunately I don't recall what it may have said about the green light. I know it says to see the manual, but I just no longer have it. I'd imagine it's a power issues perhaps?
Thanks, I'll watch the video closely.

I don't want to buy another unit. I would like to see if I can get this Rotunda 007-00013 working -- and hoping if I can find a manual, I'll be able to figure it out. Is the Texton the same as the Rotunda?
Ok. Thought I'd offer you another option. The manuals to these tools are typically way more difficult to find than the tool itself.

From what I can see, there are differences between how the two units function even if they both come to the same results: cruise malfunction diagnostics.

Reactions: 1 user