Foxbody Oxford white leather interior spray paint

Mark63

Jun 8, 2018
New Jersey
Has anybody painted there foxbody Oxford white leather interior? My lx convertible has 46000 miles on it the interior door panels and under the rear seat are all off white . I want to keep the look . But refresh the leather . So has anybody used colorbond or another product the would match .

• Sponsors (?)

If it's just fading and maybe has a little bit to moderate amount of cracking, I would use Seat REstore: http://www.ebaystores.com/seatsrestore/About-Us

I used saddle soap to clean the seats
SEAT REstore to do the dying
let it set until dry
Mink Oil to condition (any good leather condition will work here)

Be VERY sure to use a lint free, dry cloth for EVERYTHING because any colored "fuzz" from the towel you use will leave color behind. I would recommend buying a small bunch of clean lint free rags (particularly on White).

My seats are a light gray. This stuff worked really well (except the area I had to redo because of my first towel :nonono: )

3F65F4AB-CFD4-4C8E-A575-962AABF2D378.jpeg
Thank you for the response. Hop you can see the pic . See the cracks . I know the car is 27 yrs old . Everything is off white vinyl plastics and leathers even where the sun didn’t shine ! But I did us a two stage cleaner that Ferrari recommends for there cars . That colorbond looks like a good product ! I just don’t know if Oxford white Was White white when it was new. My car photos as bright white