foxbody wagon...WTF

Crazynate

Jun 29, 2011
I was flipping through some google pics of foxes and I see this abomination.
:mad: However on closer inspection it looks somewhat photoshopped. I hope this thing is fake.

STA70844JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

Attachments

• STA70844JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
    STA70844JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 19,824
  • Sponsors (?)

Photoshopped? You've never seen a fairmont wagon? Just bolt mustang parts to it..

There are planty of nice V8 fairmonts out there. Ask Mad Mike.

No, I will tell you what an abomination is... when you see a clean, rust free, straight bodied, unmolested coupe being gutted to be made into a dirt track car.... that's an abomination.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder what one of these would look like with an lx front end on it, or maybe a 4-eye.

Somewhere I saw a pic of a silver Sportscoupe with a LTD front end. I'm not a fan of the Sportscoupe, but this looked good.

On a different note, my friend just bought a super clean '81 Fairmont boxtop with 65k and not a spot of rust anywhere. He already has a 5.0 HO motor, T5, 8.8, 87-93 front brakes, and V8 k-member. There will be a project thread soon on this car.

Somewhere I saw a pic of a silver Sportscoupe with a LTD front end. I'm not a fan of the Sportscoupe, but this looked good.

On a different note, my friend just bought a super clean '81 Fairmont boxtop with 65k and not a spot of rust anywhere. He already has a 5.0 HO motor, T5, 8.8, 87-93 front brakes, and V8 k-member. There will be a project thread soon on this car.

Was it listed on Craigslist as "barn find" because if it was, well, that's one clean car. It was like 1500 asking price.