Foxes with 18" rims Lets see 'em!

Man... I thought we raised you better. :nonono:

actually im going for the anything but a sleeper look. I want something different. Cobra r's are too plentiful around here, and i want something unique. which is hard to do on a stang. I havent seen my hood or my wheels on any mustang in person or on any of the mustang sites i frequent :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

(4) authentic front Saleen wheels 18x9 25mm offset. Rear axles are .20" longer than stock on each side. Will be changing tire size soon to 275/35/18 in rear. In this picture the car has the Eibach pro-kit - have since switched to MM coilover.

Stang1.jpg

Attachments

• Stang1.jpg
    Stang1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 42
Ok, i looked at your car domain page and it didnt say exactly which BBK springs you had... would you mind letting me in on that?

To be honest, the springs were in there when I bought the car. I know they're BBK cause they're blue and say BBK right on them. I would assume they've been in there quite a while (a few years anyway). If I were to hazard to guess i'd say they're the cheaper "Specific Rate" springs.

that does look pretty killer. love the stripes too. :nice:

edit: cant get over that style of hood tho.....never been a fan. but...enough of my opinions lol

Thanks for the compliment!

As for the hood... It was on there when I bought the car, all painted and striped. If I had it to do myself I would have chosen another hood also. So no hard feelings on your opinion. It would be a nightmare and costly to change it now so i'll let it grow on me.

Ouch, that might be an issue. i was thinking about either doing all 4 as 235/40/18's so i could rotate them if needed, or doing 235's up front and 245's out back... whatcha think?

I think 235 or 235/245 would be a little small. It depends on the rim width (235 for 8" 245 for 9" etc...) but those tires are going to be narrow (especially out back). My goal is 255-265 in front and 285-315 out back. The wiring is in the way, but with a day or two easily extended and made to fit!

On the subject of 18s on a fox... the right wheels work on the right car. Just throwing 18s on wont work, IMO!