Frame spring bolt stuck /65 Mustang

I have the spring shackles off (rear) on bother sides of my 1965 Mustang ! I cant get the one out of the frame - it spins with air wrench but not easy and it won't release ! I guess theres a crush sleeve in there that over time rusts with the bolt.

Other than torching a hole - how else can you remove that bolt ?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

saws-all bolt on each side leaf in pocket to remove spring then arbor push bushing out of eye.
Be careful to not rip the sheet metal up.

I wanted to save my bolts, so I used a propane torch to burn away enough of the bushing to allow me to get a pair of needle nose vise grip pliers on the metal sleeve. That was able to bit into it enough to remove the bolt with the impact.

I have the spring shackles off (rear) on bother sides of my 1965 Mustang ! I cant get the one out of the frame - it spins with air wrench but not easy and it won't release ! I guess theres a crush sleeve in there that over time rusts with the bolt.

Other than torching a hole - how else can you remove that bolt ?

Thanks
Thanks I am talking about the front bolt that runs through the frame rail - I can cut out the front leaf spring - but then I have the bolt half withing the frame rail that wont come out -

Thats the issue -

I had the same issue, I used an angle grinder to cut through the entire leaf spring, sleeve and bolt....still wouldn't come out until I used a map-gas torch to burn the rubber out from around it. You pretty much just have to cut and burn away rubber until you can get at it properly...a real PITA if the springs have never come out.