Freak'n Craigslist scammers

STSFCTN67

Feb 5, 2003
Denver, CO
I've listed my Mustang for sale on Craigslist and to my surprise there are so many turds out there that use Craigslist for their marketing pleasure.

Ranging from freaks that
want me to check out there multilevel marketing site saying -I was in your same boat 3 months ago having to sell my prized car until I found this new piece of crap to sell my friends and family now I am a gazillionaire

to the guy that says he will list my car on ehay and get 15k no problem to the guy that tells me he is very interrested but wants me to go to his site and get an insurance quote.

Why do so many LOOSERS F Up a good thing????? It happened with Ehay and Craigslist suffers from it now. BTW never post your phone number there bcause they will call and say interrested in the car on your VM and when you call back they try to sell you something.

I either want to keep the car or sell it create room in the garage for a early model Bronco or to buy a 2010 Mustang - but I am not going to give it away to these clowns that call and say -Wanna trade?? Yes-got cash???

1967 Ford Mustang

here is the link if you know any real buyers.

• Sponsors (?)

Craigslist is useless now. For selling at least. You can still find some decent deals to buy.

I listed an 06 element a few years ago. I made the mistake of leaving my cell number on the add. I had 15 calls a day from an auto broker service.

Put it on autotraderclassics.com. More serious people over there than the general trash flea markets (ebay, craigslist). I don't think you can list a classic car on autotrader....