Not open for further replies.

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Just get them out of my basement!

Today!!!

Eastern PA.

Seats are black with headrests, NO RIPS!

Seats.jpg

Driveshaft is dirty & long, with both universals & yoke. From C-4 & 8" rear car.

Attachments

• Seats.jpg
    Seats.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure how far away you are... I was up at the Warrington Country Club 2 weeks ago for a wedding, off Easton Rd by the Willow Grove Airport. That's a 45 minute ride for me, from Drexel Hill PA.

I might be interested in the seats, lets find out how far of a drive it would be. Thanks!

Do you still have the seats? I may be interested and probably would be able to pick them up this weekend. Right now I am in central PA for college but will be heading home soon and I am sure I could make a slight detour.

Thanks,
Donnie

Well, right now I am in Lewisburg (about an hour east of State College) but I still consider home to be Meyersdale, a small town in Somerset county. Although I am not yet certain exactly when I will be making the trip home, I look forward to being able to get my hands dirty again while I am home over winter break. I will send you a PM (hopefully tomorrow) when I know for certain when I will be able to pick up the seats.

-Donnie

Status
Not open for further replies.