french fries

Ozsum2 said:
Well, they've closed Pak's last thread. Probably at Pak's and 67's request. I think I would try to hide it if I had made fun of someones babies dieing. But know this CENSORS.................."That is something that I will never forget." I don't think you would either if it were your kids. :notnice: :nonono:

Oz, I NEVER made fun of your babies and I never would, to anyone as I do not wish that on my worst enemy. You made a reference to Karma and Pak's accident, and I stated that you have had past misfortunes, everybody does. I truly do not believe that you or anybody else deserves to go through anything like that. I truly feel sorrow that you had to endure that, and if it helps, I am truly sorry if you felt I was making fun of that situation, but again, please understand I was not making fun of it in any way. And you are right, if it were my kids, I would never forget either.

• Sponsors (?)

Ozsum2 said:
Pak, I have to say your timing is right on as my first son's birthday (deathday) was last Saturday. He would have been 19. You can't hurt me anymore than I already am. Nothing can compare to the loss of a child, or 2. I have learned to live with the loss, and didn't let it stop us from trying again. Jake, my first son was born with a heart defect. Josh, my second was born OK, but developed a cold at 10 days, and it turned into pnemonia and overwellmed him 2 weeks later. The fact that even you have stooped so low as this only shows everyone on this board what you are made of. Which by the way is feces. Old strong feces that there is no cure for. I wish you could get the splinters taken out of your ass and maybe try to find out why you are so mad at the world. It truely is a good life Pak, if you will give it a chance. Perhaps you can learn to be happy some day. But if you can't tell me what caliber of weapon you have and I will send you a bullit so that you can end it all and make me, this board and your wife happy. If you yellow out and can't pull the tigger, let me know. I know of someone that can help you.

Really, really try to have a happy life Pak. It is the only one you have.The fact is, you are proud of your french heritage as you have told us on many occasions. I too am of Native American heritage. Something that I am not proud of. They worship false gods, and are lazy people. They prefer handouts instead of working for it. Fortunately, I am only 1/4 and that percentage has no bearing on the rest. Hey I just thought, if you are ever out west, look me up. I'd be glad to see you. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

I am going to ask that you be BANNED from this forum as well as myself. The good folks on here deserve better than us.

:lol: :rlaugh: Oooookay then, so we learned you do not like the taste of your own medicine, that is worth being banned in my book. You're the one who claims to be bitter at life due to unfortunate incidents, not me. I'm not at my happiest, but as always I'm at peace with the world. I may have stooped lower than you, but at least I do not make it my life's work to belittle ever single post I find fault with, you seemingly live for that and go out of your way to do so, my first mission in life is to always be helpful not to hurt, so on my score card your tally puts you far lower in the totals than this one admittably low blow puts me. Sure I argue, but I don't go looking for it like you do. I had thought we had put our differences behind us long ago, but I learned quickly the other day that it was all a facade on your part as you took first opportunity to kick me in the dirt all becasue you could not bypass and move on past a thread that you thought had reached its end. How sad, all this sorrow brought on becasue you just couldn't pass up a chance to belittle me, you simply had to pass your almighty judgement and put in your 2 cents that you simply could not personally bare it any longer and so hurting another over making a personal sacrafice was some how keeping with your religious beliefs on how to be a good person. :shrug: Whatever OZ, the difference is I realize that I went too far, and unlike you I don't see it as a sign of weakness to say I'm sorry if I caused you any grief and if I went too far in my fighting back, but I had had enough. I do agree though, this place will be far better off with out either of us.

Max, I wish you the best in trying to mend your fences but just beware, the slightest faux pas or slightest deviance from what he personally would do and apparantly all bets are off, you too will face the judgement of the great and powerful OZ and it won't be pretty. Good luck all.

67GTFastback said:
Oz, I NEVER made fun of your babies and I never would, to anyone as I do not wish that on my worst enemy. You made a reference to Karma and Pak's accident, and I stated that you have had past misfortunes, everybody does. I truly do not believe that you or anybody else deserves to go through anything like that. I truly feel sorrow that you had to endure that, and if it helps, I am truly sorry if you felt I was making fun of that situation, but again, please understand I was not making fun of it in any way. And you are right, if it were my kids, I would never forget either.

Thanks 67. I guess in my blind rage, I lumped you and Pak together. You are different than him. You are a good debater and a better man than I. I began the Presidential thread just poking fun and celebrating and enjoying some good words with you. Pak, ass splinters and all, decided to air out some dirty laundry he has for me and chimed in and that was the beginning of the end. Again, I am sorry I accused you of that.

I do believe in Karma, and Lord knows, I've done some things in my past that were questionable. But if they were so bad that my babies had to die, then I am truely sorry for the pain that I have caused others including my wife because she suffered more than I. A father loosing 2 sons is bad enough, but think about a mother. Even though it has been almost 20 years, I hurt every day. Now Pak, being the son that he is will probably continue to take this and run with it. That is why I have requested we be banned for the good of the forum. If they do it, I'll miss everybody but will continue to get on with my life. I'm not so sure Pak can recover. There is something down deep inside him that is troublesome.

See what I mean? The bitterness overwhelms him. It is sad. :(

Pakrat said:
:lol: :rlaugh: Oooookay then, so we learned you do not like the taste of your own medicine, that is worth being banned in my book. You're the one who claims to be bitter at life due to unfortunate incidents, not me. I'm not at my happiest, but as always I'm at peace with the world. I may have stooped lower than you, but at least I do not make it my life's work to belittle ever single post I find fault with, you seemingly live for that and go out of your way to do so, my first mission in life is to always be helpful not to hurt, so on my score card your tally puts you far lower in the totals than this one admittably low blow puts me. Sure I argue, but I don't go looking for it like you do. I had thought we had put our differences behind us long ago, but I learned quickly the other day that it was all a facade on your part as you took first opportunity to kick me in the dirt all becasue you could not bypass and move on past a thread that you thought had reached its end. How sad, all this sorrow brought on becasue you just couldn't pass up a chance to belittle me, you simply had to pass your almighty judgement and put in your 2 cents that you simply could not personally bare it any longer and so hurting another over making a personal sacrafice was some how keeping with your religious beliefs on how to be a good person. :shrug: Whatever OZ, the difference is I realize that I went too far, and unlike you I don't see it as a sign of weakness to say I'm sorry if I caused you any grief and if I went too far in my fighting back, but I had had enough. I do agree though, this place will be far better off with out either of us.

Max, I wish you the best in trying to mend your fences but just beware, the slightest faux pas or slightest deviance from what he personally would do and apparantly all bets are off, you too will face the judgement of the great and powerful OZ and it won't be pretty. Good luck all.

I'll just say my goodbyes, until we meet again. Hopefully in person. I'm older than you and not getting any younger, but I figure I'll have a couple extra pair of hands to take care of you. :nonono: You don't know me. We all have different personalities on here and just because you don't like my "style" you feel the need to go below the belt. You will pay for this Pak, if not in this life, then after. :notnice:

Pakrat said:
Oh boo freakin hoo, want a hankie? Whaaaaaaaa. Guess your skin ain't as thick as your head after all. No sympothy here, Kharma is a b:tch and it obviously caught up to you too. You can make exscuses for your bitterness all you want Oz, but you've taught me that sympathy is for fools so congratulations. Maybe you taught me my lesson all too well. More than one person can push buttons ya know, too bad you can only dish it out. Maybe now though the next time you open your mouth with the intent of only making some one feel bad about themselves or ruining their day for your own twisted pleasure you'll stop and think twice. Being kind is so much harder than being nasty isn't it? I know you see it as a sign of weakness, but it takes a far stronger man to not take cheap shots at some one than it does to actually be nasty or just remain silent. Would you complain if the enemy used harsher weapons than you did once you pushed them to the limit? War ain't fear so next time don't start nuthin and there won't be nuthin.

BTW, I think the french's action are dispicable also, that's why I'm so proud to have been born an American. :flag: (and even prouder to be part native american as well) Oh yeah, I was as surprised to see the threads disappear and get locked as you all were, just FYI.

OK, party on, down with the french, boooo hiss hiss booooo!

I don't want sympathy. I am not like you. I want vengance. With YOU!!! :nonono:

Ozsum2 said:
Thanks 67. I guess in my blind rage, I lumped you and Pak together. You are different than him. You are a good debater and a better man than I.

Oz, this isn't a question about who the better man is, simply about respecting the others on this forum. But thanks for your kind words nonetheless and peace be with you.

67GTFastback said:
Oz, this isn't a question about who the better man is, simply about respecting the others on this forum. But thanks for your kind words nonetheless and peace be with you.

No, I just meant that because of my past experiences, or whatever, maybe just differences in people, you have taken pride in not mud slinging, where I have been drawn into it by others remarks. It's just the way I am now, not nessessarily the way I want to be. :nice:

Ozsum2 said:
I'll just say my goodbyes, until we meet again. Hopefully in person. I'm older than you and not getting any younger, but I figure I'll have a couple extra pair of hands to take care of you. :nonono: You don't know me. We all have different personalities on here and just because you don't like my "style" you feel the need to go below the belt. You will pay for this Pak, if not in this life, then after. :notnice:

Now who's painting a halo on themselves though? Trying to act like an innocent martyr but you do not address or deny that you are a big instigator who seeks out confrontation almost daily, at least it's only defensive with me. You didn't like my "style" because you personally wouldn't be looking for a shoulder to cry on, right or wrong? So you choose to berate me on my own thread like you do to everybody who has a different "style" then you do. You pushed me until I got mad and then when I chose to fight back (again admittedly below the belt) you cry fowl and act all innocent. You don't know me either Oz, but you sure as heck seem to feel I somehow got what I deserved. You are by far one of the most judgemental people I have ever encountered in my life and there is just no reasoning with you unless it turns out that you are always right and everyone/anyone is always wrong no matter what the subject is. That is just so sad to have live your life that way but hey, that's your choice and so I will not pass judgement on that. You want to kill me or harm me or seek vengenance now go right ahead, God would want that but for the love of all that is mighty at least for once admit that your sh:t stinks as much as the next guy, at least to yourself. As smart as you are I refuse to believe that you honestly think you are an innocent and wrongly treated victim in this. You purposely push people around and then someone fights back and you have the nerve to act shocked, appauled and surprised. C'mon man, I could try to put alot of labels on you (as you could me), but two faced would have never been one of them. Look how many folks came on to my thread and said you were wrong in doing that. How many others came on and said I agree with OZ? Sure maybe some did inside which again was why even I prefaced it was the last time, but they did not feel the need to try and make me feel worse, unproked no less, but that just wasn't good enough because of all the people on this board you solely have the right to speak your mind above everyone else and you never ever care how you make them feel because I can only assume feeling like a bully gives you some sense of satisfaction inside and when it comes at the expense of someone elses feelings then it makes you feel that much better. Yeah, I'll burn eternally but you have a spot in heaven because you are such a good example, wow. :nonono:

Edit: since this is in fact the last time I intend to waste my breath replying to this issue and trying to apply reason where none has hope of existance (actually the last post ever, I'd rather walk away gracefully than wait to be banned) I put this forth to the board for arbitration. I challange anyone of you (impartial or not) to do a search for all posts under my name and his (don't forget to include ozsum67 as well ozsum2) and count up the number of personal attacks launched by both him and I on this board. I can count Oz, GP and HOP on my list of those without even searching that I have butt heads with in my 4+ years on Stangnet, and I thought I had made peace with all 3 but apparantly not. I feel more than confident that the results will be staggering to say the least. Farewell gang, most of it has been a fun ride. :spot:

Pakrat said:
Now who's painting a halo on themselves though? Trying to act like an innocent martyr but you do not address or deny that you are a big instigator who seeks out confrontation almost daily, at least it's only defensive with me. You didn't like my "style" because you personally wouldn't be looking for a shoulder to cry on, right or wrong? So you choose to berate me on my own thread like you do to everybody who has a different "style" then you do. You pushed me until I got mad and then when I chose to fight back (again admittedly below the belt) you cry fowl and act all innocent. You don't know me either Oz, but you sure as heck seem to feel I somehow got what I deserved. You are by far one of the most judgemental people I have ever encountered in my life and there is just no reasoning with you unless it turns out that you are always right and everyone/anyone is always wrong no matter what the subject is. That is just so sad to have live your life that way but hey, that's your choice and so I will not pass judgement on that. You want to kill me or harm me or seek vengenance now go right ahead, God would want that but for the love of all that is mighty at least for once admit that your sh:t stinks as much as the next guy, at least to yourself. As smart as you are I refuse to believe that you honestly think you are an innocent and wrongly treated victim in this. You purposely push people around and then someone fights back and you have the nerve to act shocked, appauled and surprised. C'mon man, I could try to put alot of labels on you (as you could me), but two faced would have never been one of them. Look how many folks came on to my thread and said you were wrong in doing that. How many others came on and said I agree with OZ? Sure maybe some did inside which again was why even I prefaced it was the last time, but they did not feel the need to try and make me feel worse, unproked no less, but that just wasn't good enough because of all the people on this board you solely have the right to speak your mind above everyone else and you never ever care how you make them feel because I can only assume feeling like a bully gives you some sense of satisfaction inside and when it comes at the expense of someone elses feelings then it makes you feel that much better. Yeah, I'll burn eternally but you have a spot in heaven because you are such a good example, wow. :nonono:

Edit: since this is in fact the last time I intend to waste my breath replying to this issue and trying to apply reason where none has hope of existance (actually the last post ever, I'd rather walk away gracefully than wait to be banned) I put this forth to the board for arbitration. I challange anyone of you (impartial or not) to do a search for all posts under my name and his (don't forget to include ozsum67 as well ozsum2) and count up the number of personal attacks launched by both him and I on this board. I can count Oz, GP and HOP on my list of those without even searching that I have butt heads with in my 4+ years on Stangnet, and I thought I had made peace with all 3 but apparantly not. I feel more than confident that the results will be staggering to say the least. Farewell gang, most of it has been a fun ride. :spot:

Good riddence, and how dare you use God in your defense when you don't even believe in him. Don't sympathize with my life you bastard. It is mine and mine alone. Now you call up your supposed cloonies for your defense. Go ahead. You need that. I don't. What you need to know is that with so many different personalities on here, there is going to be times that heads are butted. With my strong will and personality, it is a given. But don't criticize me for being me. Damn! I will be in heaven some day, and you will be somewhere else. You have no conscience or soul. Well, everyone is born with a soul, but yours is taken. It is just like you to want to keep score too. Again, your weak ego demands it. It was all fair and game when it was 1 on 1, but when you brought Jake and Josh (short for the biblical Jacob and Joshua) in this, you turned into a bastard. And that boils my blood you SOB!!! :nonono: F u c k YOU!!!

Ozsum2 said:
Good riddence, and how dare you use God in your defense when you don't even believe in him. Don't sympathize with my life you bastard. It is mine and mine alone. Now you call up your supposed cloonies for your defense. Go ahead. You need that. I don't. What you need to know is that with so many different personalities on here, there is going to be times that heads are butted. With my strong will and personality, it is a given. But don't criticize me for being me. Damn! I will be in heaven some day, and you will be somewhere else. You have no conscience or soul. Well, everyone is born with a soul, but yours is taken. It is just like you to want to keep score too. Again, your weak ego demands it. It was all fair and game when it was 1 on 1, but when you brought Jake and Josh (short for the biblical Jacob and Joshua) in this, you turned into a bastard. And that boils my blood you SOB!!! :nonono: F u c k YOU!!!

:banana: Then my job here is truly done, tootaloo! It's just too bad that I didn't realize before hand that only you can criticize folks for being themselves, we could have avoided all of this if only I had known you hold the patent. Join with me all of you in saying a prayer for this poor twisted soul that he be shown the light and finds his way back to the flock (U2 ;)) I think after that outburst that you have the pity of all of us, certainly mine anyway.

Our father who art in heaven...........................

Pakrat said:
:banana: Then my job here is truly done, tootaloo! It's just too bad that I didn't realize before hand that only you can criticize folks for being themselves, we could have avoided all of this if only I had known you hold the patent. Join with me all of you in saying a prayer for this poor twisted soul that he be shown the light and finds his way back to the flock (U2 ;)) I think after that outburst that you have the pity of all of us, certainly mine anyway.

You still here???

Pakrat said:

flock(U2 :rolleyes: ) That's cute. I like that. Now why don't you play shepard and get the flock out? :rolleyes:

OK, I'd like to apologize to all but one on here who were offended by my actions in retaliation for a certain members posts. I have heard back from the mods and I think a solution has been found. When a cancer is present, you simply cut it out and that is what I have done. Thanks for your patience and all the kind words.

Oz

WORTH said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 67, how about them Red SOX :D do you believe they finally did it???

LOL, it is hard to believe, and in such fine dramatic fashion. 8 straight wins after falling 3-0 against the Yankees.

New topic to debate...Did the Yankees choke and lose it or did the Bosox dig deep and win it...lol? :jester:

67GTFastback said:
LOL, it is hard to believe, and in such fine dramatic fashion. 8 straight wins after falling 3-0 against the Yankees.

New topic to debate...Did the Yankees choke and lose it or did the Bosox dig deep and win it...lol? :jester:

Dug down deep for that steroid jerk. Wait that's Tin Cup. :D