friends new car (friend with old yellow stang)

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys. Looks like I have some compitetion, and its not from a mustang. My friend with the yellow mustang that wrecked it gets his new car monday. Few of you guys said the damage looked reparable. Body shop counted up to 8k and stop counting. Insurance gave them retail and added price from the parts he had, so he has 12k. And the car (drumroll)..........civic hatch. I know I thought the same. I still make fun of him. I told him if hes gonna get it atleast take it road racing not drag racing. But no, he insists on beating me. The car is decently quick, has a 1.8l integra gsr swap, dohc vtec. Runs 13.9 on street tires. The car only cost him $5500, so he still has almost 6k left over. He is using the rest for mods, hes getting a turbo kit, and rebuilding the internals. The car has all the gsr suspension swaped over. Its a decent car, but not my cup of the tea, I would have bought a cheap fox, built a 347 and put a tt on it for 12k but hey, hes afraid of the rwd v8. Heres some pics, car comes in on monday I come back from vacation in a week, so ill get to rip on it then.

View attachment 455647

View attachment 455649

View attachment 455651

View attachment 455653

View attachment 455655

• Sponsors (?)

lol, now he really does have a "VETECH INSIDE" no need for the sticker!

i would give him **** untill he sold that thing! i don't see how you could go from a Mustang GT to a honda! i don't care if its fast or not!

Not my cup of tea. I have a friend who had the same thing, '86 coupe, 347, could lite tires up on all 5 gears, sold it, and bought a civic. Now he's made the little sivic fast, and a turbo coming. and he still gets 29 MPG.

People go through stages, he'll be back.

Those 8" rotors are mad-tite!!! You wil get spanked when the vtec kicks in, no lie. You ever seen that stuff????
vtecln5.gif

Attachments

• vtecln5.gif
    vtecln5.gif
    7 KB · Views: 61