Front 5 lug conversion

Creomod

5 Year Member
Sep 14, 2018
San Antonio,Texas
I’d like to covert the front of my car to use the center cap to my 5 lug wheels. I have svo rotors with the stock foxbody capilers. I’d like to keep those so my question is can I use a sn95spindle with my capliers so can I do that?

• Sponsors (?)

I got some cheap PBR dual piston GT calipers on eBay. Refinished them,
and will rebuild pistons and seals before they go in. There’s some deals out there if you’re patient!

Reactions: 1 user
You can use your old calipers to get the core charge back if you buy new calipers for a 99-04 GT... Thats what I did. Ended up costing like $100 total with new brake lines and the adapter fitting.

Reactions: 1 user
They came with the brackets. I did have to grind a little bit off the spindle though to fit the 99-04 calipers. Nothing major at all. Took like 5min per side. It’s obvious what needs to be grinded when you go to put the caliper on the bracket.
Or the 94-98 calipers fit with no grinding, but the 99-04 ones are the twin piston style. They are debatably better.

They came with the brackets. I did have to grind a little bit off the spindle though to fit the 99-04 calipers. Nothing major at all. Took like 5min per side. It’s obvious what needs to be grinded when you go to put the caliper on the bracket.
Or the 94-98 calipers fit with no grinding, but the 99-04 ones are the twin piston style. They are debatably better.

That's pretty sweet. I had to source my brackets elsewhere. Do you happen to have the ordering and part info for the set you got with brackets?

That's pretty sweet. I had to source my brackets elsewhere. Do you happen to have the ordering and part info for the set you got with brackets?
I think he used sn95 spindles and calipers, but used his old calipers to return as the core when he bought the sn95 stuff. But I could be reading it wrong.