Front Suspension Setups

nf9648

Aug 10, 2003
Waipahu, Hawaii
Just curious what everybodys thoughts are for the different brands of k members and control arms, coil over kits, etc. I had a QA1 k-member on my last 94', with stock control arms, koni yellows and eibach road race springbs, along with all the poly bushings and offset sterring rack bushings, but I ended up selling the car before I got to drive it again. Whats everybodys thoughts on companies like kenny brown or UPR, the cars gonna be a daily driver but hopefully tearing up the solo I and II courses on weekends.

• Sponsors (?)

This is starting from stock, Im building a new car. Im looking at a couple 5 link setups now, havent decided there either. Maximum Motorsports doesnt look that bad either, $4000 for a full front and rear package, not a bad deal...

I wanna start the car out in solo I and II, maybe try a few other classes later when I get a good feel for it,but I also need to be able to drive it to work, and to the track. I dont mind harshness in the ride quality, I like the car solid, but I also have to make sure that Itll pass Hawaii recon certification since Ill probably be moving back in the next 2 years.