FS: 55lb injectors, MSD, Pro-M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur Pony

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
CT
1. Kenny Brown 2pt K-member brace. It bolts to the underside of a factory fox k-member to stiffen it. Its black in color and in great shape. I purchased it years ago and never used it. Asking $30 shipped lower 48

2. MSD Digital 6 ignition box for sale. I just purchased it last week from a club member because i thought i was having a problem with my crane box. Got my problem fixed and no longer need this box. I verified that it worked and set it back on the shelf. Asking $165 shipped lower 48

3. A used Steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster for sale. Asking $40 shipped lower 48

4. Pro-M 75mm bullet Chrome MAF SOLD

5. A set of 55lb Seimen Deka fuel injectors - SOLD

6. Looking to sell my Mcleod Street Twin Clutch. It comes with matching billet steel flywheel. Flywheel is balanced for 50oz but weight is removable and can easily be switched to 28oz or 0oz. Clutch was just send back to Mcleod for a complete inspection and rebuild. Flywheel is resurfaced. Clutch and flywheel are like brand new! Came out of my car with low miles and never been down the track. 26 spline input. Clutch is rated at 1000hp and is EXTREMELY street friendly. Its the ultimate clutch. Selling less then half price.... $650 shipped to the lower 48

email me at [email protected] for pics or questions

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.