FS: Clean 1988 Mustang GT Blue/Silver NE Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off let me say that this was my first car and I've had it about 8 years. Over those years it has been a toy and been in the garage since I've owned it. I repainted it when I got it as well. The paint is about seven years old and looks great. It hasn't seen weather since the paint job. I can’t emphasize enough how much I have babied this car since I have owned it. It’s a head turner and always gets TONS of attention. I have won awards with this car. It currently has stock motor and exhaust. Fresh gaskets and rear main seal were installed. The engine bay and motor has just been repainted and looks good.

*The cobra seats shown in the pictures do not come with the car. The stock ones will be replace them and they are in good shape.*

Best track times so far was 13.09 at 108 in the quarter with stock longblock, long tube headers, off road H pipe, trickflow intake and 80hp shot of nitrous. (Nitrous was only used one night at the track about 5 passes only.) I have a shoe box full of papers, parts, track times, and receipts for this car.

About the car:

* 120k miles
* 5-spd/manual locks and windows
* Subframe connectors
* 3.73 gears
* Cobra R wheels with Nitto 555R on rear (plus like new tires to replace the Nitto's when you're ready)
* Cobra R SVO hood or stock hood
* KYB shocks and struts (brand new, 0 miles)
* BBK Cold air intake
* Ford Motorsport plug wires and brand new spark plugs
* Flowmaster 40 series mufflers

Optional parts for sale:

* Edelbrock 5.0 Intake/Trickflow street heat intake
* E303 Cam
* 70mm Throttle Body/EGR spacer
* 75mm ProFlow MAF
* 30# Injectors
* BBK Off road H pipe
* Weld Draglite wheels and tires (also have a set of slicks)

Price: $6500

100_1939.jpg

100_1938.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1941.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.