FS: NX EFI Wet Nitrous system, Digital controller, 15lb bottle, CF solenoids, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjstang

Feb 22, 2002
NJ
FS: NX EFI Wet Nitrous system, Digital controller, 15lb bottle, CF solenoids, etc- Top of the line

Considering pulling the nitrous kit off of the truck and selling, but want to put it up and make sure there is interest in it first.

I will put it up for sale now, if someone wants it I will take a small non-refundable deposit.
It will then be taken off within a weeks time. Then shipped to buyer once paid in full.

I have an email out to NX to find out exactly which model the digital progressive controller is, as of right now all I know if that it was an $800 item when bought new about 3-4 years ago.

I will do my best to list what is included exactly, along with pics.
I am not a nitrous junkie by any means, but this is a COMPLETE ready to bolt/wire in kit.
When it is removed I will be having the shop take everything out as cleanly as possible so you should only have to wire in and plumb exactly what you would have to if you would have bought it all new.

List of included items:

1) Nitrous Express EFI Wet kit with 15lb bottle
Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems ALL FORD EFI SINGLE NOZZLE SYSTEM (35-50-75-100-150 HP) WITH 15LB BOTTLE

2) NX Gen 2 Upgrade
Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems "GEN X 2 ACCESSORY PACKAGE, EFI "

3) Maximizer Digital Controller
( I am under the impression that it is an earlier model of this)
Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems MAXIMIZER 2 PROGRESSIVE CONTROLLER

This is the link to where the entire setup was bought and installed:
JDM Engineering

This last link did not include the controller BTW.

There have been maybe 20 passes made with the nitrous kit used.
It has the 100 shot jet in it, which is all that I have....

I have a FULL 15lb bottle.
Obviously if the buyer is not local, that will have to be emptied before shipping. :smt089
If you are local, free 15lbs worth of nitrous to start with..... ;)

PRICE: I am looking to get $950 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER SHIPPED.

It may seem like alot, but as I listed above, there is EASILY over $1500 worth of kit here in total......and its been barely used.

I do not have instruction booklet !!!!

PICS:
1173629088_CIMG4786.jpg

1249855842_M2.jpg

1229478362_100_0943.jpg

1178369630_CIMG4992.jpg

1178369630_CIMG4993.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status